Last post wins

none of it :^D

And Chonico, you don't have to read all the pages you missed. It's not worth it, really :P

Oh good! Then I don't have to read anything up to this point. I get to be lazy :kissy:

I have to admit some confusion to the alicorn pic. But hey, random is random, right?

How could a random and irrelevant topic not be random and irrelevant?

AJShrug.png

buuuut, I did tell my hairstylist that people on a forum had told me to do it. then she told me that she had never heard of a forum. now she thinks I'm thuper thmart :^D

• Like 1

Oh good! Then I don't have to read anything up to this point. I get to be lazy :kissy:

I have to admit some confusion to the alicorn pic. But hey, random is random, right?

AJShrug.png

Oh. I don't know you. I love meeting new people. Hi, My name SUlvuss and I am the resident love spreader. I have seven years worth of role playing expereince and been drawing all my life. If you need any help or feedback or anything then just let me know. I am normally busy doing something but if I get free time I'll try m best to help you out.

Do you give the that speech every time Sulvuss? (To someone new I mean)

It's almost comical how many times I've seen that block of text :lol:

Well, I just write it out evertime because I feel and think the same everytime.

If I take too long trying to think of a new way to make it original people tend to not see it.