Last post wins

Hm, can you imagine a "Massachusetts Gurlz?" Massachusetts Girls, we're kinda dull and drab! Shoes on feet, a shirt on top! etc.

But...

I'm a Massachusetts boy :C

And I can say that most of the things in that song are 110% true...

twigs seem pretty patient if you ask me ._. they just sit there all day waiting for something interesting to happen. even when something does happen, they don't do anything because they're waiting for something better ._.

Guest EoLPinkie

Poor Twiggy. I wonder what Fawkes would do if I told him he had 1.5 hours to impress me with something, then I'd post a photo here. I don't think he'd even realize it until he was too late :D

Oh god...I know that feeling all to well Angie...

And now the bad memories of that game are coming back....

*Rocks back and forth*

..All those bells...

For one room?

And why do you keep increasing the amount when you're only adding one room each time?!

Answer me Nook!

...*composes self*

....Sorry :/

Edit: Wow...I think I just got quadruple ninja'd :-|

Don't remind me.

The Captain informed us that the first one to bring him a (dead) Groundhog gets his uniform stipend (about $450).

Most of the platoon is afraid to do it because the school obviously frowns on killing animals... and they're sneaky. Luckily there's at least a dozen of the things tunneling around here.

but, there's so much to learn D:

the main reason I play animal crossing is for blathers because he tells me all this stuff about bugs and fish XD gotta catch all the bugs and fish, and you can make a fortune doing that at five in the morning