Last post wins

there's no rule against posting in old topics :l I feel like it will be around for a while. it won't be fast paced by any stretch of the imagination, but it will be around :l

also, I'm trying to see if I can get some free labor outta there :l save money on teacups and such

Ah what a glorious new day! I sang to the sun as it rose over the horizon, and for one of the first few times ever, I reveled in its golden embrace. Maybe it was the beer.

Nothing important. I simply have a lot of energy and nothing to do with it aside from read. It's rather uncomfortable when I would love to be walking about in the sunshine.

Same here my princess.... I have just read two of the worst fics I have ever laid eyes upon.... I will not name them here but you can figure it out for yourselves.... Now I wish I was dead....

Grimdark? Without trying to sound too judgmental, I find them to more often than not be poorly-written.

Hence why I said they were the worst I ever read, terribly plot, horrible writing, not to mention so graphic that I think every single byte of the files should be destroyed!

Might be fickle, but so predictable.

Except Frosty's one. He should have never allowed it to develop personality.

Ah, sipping tea with orange syrup during cold day. Nearly priceless.