* Sprinkles cake with razor blades.

*Eats

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I like you guys.

did i ever tell you that?

*Grabs frosty and volt.

*Puts them in cribs

Awwwwww

If I had a wife I would adopt both of you.

I'll have to get married soon my little antumbras!

Helping people move is a royal pain in the flank, especially when they can't bear to part with things when they are downsizing into a smaller home.... Spent my entire weekend doing that....

Helping people move can be tiring, I'll admit. However, I spent a rather enjoyable day yesterday finding out that the Rusty Hearts MMO was free to play and subsequently spending $20 on it to unlock a rare vampire character. I also purchased Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3, which is amazing when you just want to kill things with giant robots. GN-0000+GNR-010 00 Raiser <3

Very nice! The only bad thing is that they don't have digital plus cable, so they don't get the Hub! Their internet connection is really fast though but I know what Grandpa's gonna be streaming with that besides netflix

:eek:

Huh, this is almost exactly what happened last evening. Reborns Gundam in its Trans-Am state is a little evil, but it can't handle Raiser's Trans-Am! /nerd

CG_Reborns_VS_00_Raiser.jpg

I encountered a serious problem after returning home from university. Namely, there's no alcohol around that I could get (with all due respect, I had to correct it. Drunk, just wasn't enough...) smashed with, and I cannot afford getting new one right now.

Neat, Fluttershy's driving. On closer inspection, she's keeping her lips bit. D'aww?

Trans-am you say? :D

Mhm... officially, it's Trans-Am state. Personally, since I and my friend view my chosen Gundam as reminiscent of an angel, I refer to it as Trascendence. He prefers to pilot the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam himself, which has something similar called Destroy mode. I know I'm saying things no one cares to hear, but Mobile Suit Gundam Wing was the first anime I ever watched. I love how they look.

I know of the Macross saga mecha but never really got into Gundam, and the only reason I know of Macross is because my dad watched it back in the day and still rewatches it on occasion....