Last post wins

I'm back from the vast territories of my kitchen. Hunger is not a problem anymore.

So, I greet everyone once more. I'm also satisfied I have chance to greet Aria, and bring her tidings. Those sound as follows:

Assumptions (yes, I'm not going to resign from those easily) concerning IRC which " I " mentioned yesterday, confirmed today. Thus, my visits there will become rather formal than casual.

OEPeBWlQlWaI.png

Alrighty, you guys, here now the first draft for a LPW "Icon". I tried to cover most bases, reading back into the thread. As a reminder, this will be much smaller, and is intended for the Signatures of the regulars in this thread. If you guys aren't interested in that, that's cool, but it means that I'll probably not finish it. ^^

Anyway, I'll leave this here, and post it again before I go sleeping, so you guys can comment on it. If someone of the regulars feels grossly underrepresented in this, speak up now, please, I can still make additions.

You'd best explain meaning of every detail to everyone.

If you guys aren't interested in that, that's cool, but it means that I'll probably not finish it. ^^

^ You dare to forfeit it, you'll be in deep trouble.

The idea gains Volt's approval. Keep it on tracks.