Last post wins

Honey hooves! Love it!

Sadly I don't think they're going to find Pound unless I NPC him at the end or something; my partner in crime hasn't been approved.

I think it's really awesome that for Pumpkin's debut she's already paired with royalty -- and the best foalsitter in Equestria! <3

Of course, nothing but the best for my friendly pink friend of friendliness's first cast foray into rp! I wonder what's taking Ashton so long to be approved though, I haven't checked that app in a while.

Oh Micro, I see how it is.

When I say you have to resize it you just don't see it, but when Angie does it, it's all rainbows and sunshine. I get it. :I

Don't forget the Skittles!

Of course, nothing but the best for my friendly pink friend of friendliness's first cast foray into rp! I wonder what's taking Ashton so long to be approved though, I haven't checked that app in a while.

I think they might be worried after the whole airship incident. But Pound is just a pegasus foal, what could possibly go wrong?

Oh, I didn't follow that thread... Now I kinda know the truth. If they implement the changelings somehow, I doubt they are gonna trust Ashton with them, no offense intended to him.

I'm here, just distracted by my cash on the nightstand. Did you see my post in here to you about the rest of what I wanted for that fighting character sketch of me?