Last post wins

Thanks for noticing ^^

I did it for that summer of pony thing, but I guess Rosie didn't notice, and I'm not sure if Weesh understood what the prank was. XD

But I like it a lot. Guess I'll stick with it for a while. XD

Didn't notice what? (Lol.)

What is the squid about? I'm blanking out.

mlfw393_small.png

I made cherry almond vanilla scones this morning. They turned out sooooo good!

Didn't notice what? (Lol.)

What is the squid about? I'm blanking out.

mlfw393_small.png

I made cherry almond vanilla scones this morning. They turned out sooooo good!

I made that avatar for that thing where you guys asked Angie and Gingermint and whoever else to make prank avatars for the second edition of Summer of Pony. (Mind you, I only learned afterwards that there was a plan, because Angie slipped accidently. XD)

I just saw Gingermint doing it, and thought it was a neat idea.

Anyway... :I

Had one of those wonderfully uncomfortable moments at Gamestop yesterday. I walked in to reserve the new Ghost Recon game, and I hear "Oh you've got to be kidding me!" from a corner of the store. It was some guy with a buzzed head and a security guard uniform with the shirt open and a wife beater underneath. I didn't recognize him for a few moments while he walked right up and goes "It IS you, isn't it Aria? You look exactly the same as you did all those years ago, just a little taller and older."

I had to sneak a peek at his badge to remember his name, but I still don't remember where I knew him from. It was either church from forever ago or middle school. So I proceeded to pour on wonderful charm and make him feel good about himself while he bragged about being in the Air Force and the fact that he now works as a Sears high-end product warehouse guard. After the force he apparently lives with his grandmother and forgot how to exercise, because that wife beater was definitely stretched over a gut >.<

He just stopped talking and stared at me for a really long time in a somewhat inappropriate way until I realized he was staring at my cutie mark, and he goes "You would go and do that. You wanna see mine?" And thus I was treated to a wonderful set of pictures on his phone about how he has pilot wings and Latin saying "Death from above. If you want peace, pray for war." tattooed all over his shoulders and back. All I could think was this must have been done when he was ripped, because I couldn't imagine his back looking like that now. He asked me for my gamer tag and I gave him an old one before running out of the store >.>

It's not that it was awkward, because I deal with those situations really well, it's just that he was trying to convert me to the Illuminati conspiracy. I think he's become a lunatic in all those years we've been apart...

Just thought I'd share that fun story! The moral? Apparently my good looks are immortal. And Rosie totally took my advice on the scones. Yus.

• Like 2

Had one of those wonderfully uncomfortable moments at Gamestop yesterday. I walked in to reserve the new Ghost Recon game, and I hear "Oh you've got to be kidding me!" from a corner of the store. It was some guy with a buzzed head and a security guard uniform with the shirt open and a wife beater underneath. I didn't recognize him for a few moments while he walked right up and goes "It IS you, isn't it Aria? You look exactly the same as you did all those years ago, just a little taller and older."

I had to sneak a peek at his badge to remember his name, but I still don't remember where I knew him from. It was either church from forever ago or middle school. So I proceeded to pour on wonderful charm and make him feel good about himself while he bragged about being in the Air Force and the fact that he now works as a Sears high-end product warehouse guard. After the force he apparently lives with his grandmother and forgot how to exercise, because that wife beater was definitely stretched over a gut >.<

He just stopped talking and stared at me for a really long time in a somewhat inappropriate way until I realized he was staring at my cutie mark, and he goes "You would go and do that. You wanna see mine?" And thus I was treated to a wonderful set of pictures on his phone about how he has pilot wings and Latin saying "Death from above. If you want peace, pray for war." tattooed all over his shoulders and back. All I could think was this must have been done when he was ripped, because I couldn't imagine his back looking like that now. He asked me for my gamer tag and I gave him an old one before running out of the store >.>

It's not that it was awkward, because I deal with those situations really well, it's just that he was trying to convert me to the Illuminati conspiracy. I think he's become a lunatic in all those years we've been apart...

Just thought I'd share that fun story! The moral? Apparently my good looks are immortal. And Rosie totally took my advice on the scones. Yus.

Sounds like a day to remember for a good time. I meet someone I've hadn't seen for a long time. It was my animation course first day..I actually ran into an old friend from school that I used to hang out with all the time. Apparently he went into art and I went into IT- so we both wasted our college years prior to the animation course. I didn't realize it was him due to the fact he grew an afro.

Huh.

*tilts head*

Sooooooo... Aria~ :3

Were you like... walkin' 'round Gamestop naked?

Orrrr... maybe like in a bikini bottom?

Perhaps assless chaps?

Cuz like... /I/ thought you mentioned that the reason you couldn't show us your tat was cuz it was in a pretty inappropriate place :'3

OH!

*whispers*

Or did teh guy maybe have x-ray vision from a super secret air force experiment!? :'3

• Like 2

This is wonderful!

I might have been in a close-to-similar experience you may have.

Well, maybe a lot. Because a bunch of people I have met have changed and I still can't even remember most their names and faces.

What wasn't similar was the part that mean you've met said, "You would go and do that. Wanna see mine?"

Basically, the disturbing time when you felt uncomfortable.

And that last quote: If you want peace, pray for war.

I have an acquaintance who has that motto.

Either its a popular motto around the military or it's that guy.

Who knows. :/

Huh.

*tilts head*

Perhaps assless chaps?

Cuz like... /I/ thought you mentioned that the reason you couldn't show us your tat was cuz it was in a pretty inappropriate place :'3

OH!

*whispers*

Or did teh guy maybe have x-ray vision from a super secret air force experiment!? :'3

Fawkes.

That was very, VERY rude and childish of you.

Disturbingly inappropriate, too.

Why have you said such a horrible thing?

If you were just joking, then that was a bad joke.

Because I've just lost a little respect for you.

Huh.

*tilts head*

Perhaps assless chaps?

OH!

*whispers*

*Fawkes uses wit*

*Critical Strike, its super effective!*

*Sulvuss uses laugh. Fawkes ego rises sharply*

• Like 1

*Fawkes uses wit*

*Sulvuss uses laugh. Fawkes gains an ego boost*

*Sulvuss uses Pokemon reference*

*Noedig laughs at Sulvuss and Noedig's reference!*

Well I don't.

I'd rather stay out of this manner of business. :l

I think your being a little too over defensive. Aria is a big girl with a strong/stable mind.

Nothing we say out of a joke is going to harm her.

Although I appreciate that your trying to look out for your fellow LPW comrades.

I'm so proud of you (not being sarcastic here. I'm serious)

I asked because of this. =P

oh :l

well glasses do extra nothing when you're crying. in fact, they get all wet and the salt from your tears sticks to them when they dry so you gotta wash 'em off after :l

oh :l

well glasses do extra nothing when you're crying. in fact, the get all wet and the salt from your tears sticks to them when they dry so you gotta wash 'em off after :l

Hey! I still like your first answer. :(

I made that avatar for that thing where you guys asked Angie and Gingermint and whoever else to make prank avatars for the second edition of Summer of Pony. (Mind you, I only learned afterwards that there was a plan, because Angie slipped accidently. XD)

I just saw Gingermint doing it, and thought it was a neat idea.

Anyway... :I

Ooooooooooooooh! Okay! *uncomfortable silence* It looks...squidy!

Aria, about that story -- I'm terrible with faces/names, and I always seem to run into someone that knows who I am, but I haven't a clue who they are, and I try to figure it out while they're talking to me. Sometimes I'll say something like "So, how do you spell your name?" to figure out who they are, but that can backfire, especially if they have like a three letter name. (It's happened, lolol.)