Last post wins

Just don't make the scenario require that we have to be elfs. I hate elfs. So much.

I'm personally a big fan of dopplegangars/ humans and goblings.

Silly Sulvuss. You'd be ponies, naturally. I'd maybe accept a zebra or a diamond dog, too, but that's pretty much it. ^^

well there's roughly 20 of us, so 20 ponysonas... o)3) or other creatures

it would cost me over $200 to make everyone .-.

I've been trying to convince my more artistically inclined brother to learn to sculpt ponies. Then I was going to steal them and turn them into everyone here. But now that we're both leaving for several months, I won't get that chance.

What are you talking about making ponysonas?

Hai there uncle Penby :3

I want to make custom pony toys of all of you, but one custom is $10 to make, plus some of you would require extra sculpy bits

I want to make custom pony toys of all of you, but one custom is $10 to make, plus some of you would require extra sculpy bits

What if we chipped in towards our own ponysonas? I know I'd like to see me as a pony toy. I wouldn't mind chipping in towards a cause that would create that, even if it wouldn't be in my possession. Just an idea. I'm one among a crowd so others may have differing opinions obviously.

I'd ponify it, too. ^^

I have a couple ideas on that front. It would be around 500 years in the past from the current timeline. :3

If you want a pre-existing pony roleplay, you could take a look at this:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5IFnI6cpZN4YzhiMjBiMDEtMGNlYi00OWRjLThlNjAtNDBkOGEzOTk3NjFj/edit?hl=en_GB

I haven't played it myself, but it looks good enough. Might expend it a bit to make it a tad more advanced.

hm hm, if I were to take your money, I'd feel bad not giving it to you o)3) especially since it takes forever to get the hair in. mine took me a month working on and off

You see, I have grown... Tired of all this petty nonsense.

As the embodiment of Sanity, why do I parlay with madmen?

Catch 22.

If you leave, we've beaten you.

It means you reached your limit, the point of no return.

Your sanity dropped like a ton of bricks.

You're just gonna be another freak. Like me.

That night, all you hear is Penumbra laughing.

So to prove we haven't won, you keep coming back.

Back to the home of madness.

Back to be one of us.

You really have dug yourself into a nice little hole, haven't you?

• Like 1