Last post wins

most games that have a camera that moves around on it's own are pretty bad. also some games with crappy graphics are bad too

the worst game ever is the spongebob movie game x_x I almost threw up after half an hour playing it

most games that have a camera that moves around on it's own are pretty bad. also some games with crappy graphics are bad too

the worst game ever is the spongebob movie game x_x I almost threw up after half an hour playing it

You haven't played a game with a bad camera untill you've played Silent Hill 2

I feel that way after watching it for 30 seconds!

mlfw1606-Cheerilee_dizzy.gif

I'd love to see a Kingdom Hearts III. Maybe next gen.

I loooved Birth by Sleep. KH needs a remake with BBS's game mechanics and fixed everything.

Can YOU explain to me just what's up with that series, Rosie? >:[

I used to be a MASSIVE KH fans.

I played Kingdom Hearts 1.

I played that... iffy card game prequel to the 2nd game.

I played Kingdom Hearts 2.

THEN I was all like, "ALRIGHT, AWESOME! WHAT'S NEXT? WHERE'S KINGDOM HEARTS 3?"

And like... half a dozen Kingdom Hearts games come out... but some of them are just like... special editions of some of the older gamers... with random junk thrown in...

And there's some game about three new losers... and I dunno WHAT that was...

And there was the creepy old bald guy from the special ending of KH2...

And a BUNCH of odd, japanesy sounding subtitles...

How do teh Kingdom Hearts work, Rosie? >:

I'm sorry Fawkes but as it stands the only information on KH3 is that it'll be released after 2012........ I know not helpful at all. As for all the stuff in between well it's stuff in between. I think Birth by Sleep was meant to expand on the world and possibly explain things they might have been planning to talk about in Kingdom Hearts 3. But who knows, they reassigned Namura to work on FFXIII and he had to finish that before he could move onto KH3

Can YOU explain to me just what's up with that series, Rosie? >:[

I used to be a MASSIVE KH fans.

I played Kingdom Hearts 1.

I played that... iffy card game prequel to the 2nd game.

I played Kingdom Hearts 2.

THEN I was all like, "ALRIGHT, AWESOME! WHAT'S NEXT? WHERE'S KINGDOM HEARTS 3?"

And like... half a dozen Kingdom Hearts games come out... but some of them are just like... special editions of some of the older gamers... with random junk thrown in...

And there's some game about three new losers... and I dunno WHAT that was...

And there was the creepy old bald guy from the special ending of KH2...

And a BUNCH of odd, japanesy sounding subtitles...

How do teh Kingdom Hearts work, Rosie? >:

Let's see if I can do this in a short version:

Birth by Sleep is a prequel, featuring Ventus, Terra, and Aqua. Each one is connected to a character later in the series (Sora, Rico, and Kairi respectively). Evil mad scientist (bald guy) makes plot to steal Terra's body by corrupting his soul or something, and makes an evil doppelganger out of the darkness in Ventus' heart in order to forge a powerful keyblade because keyblades are really neat. There's also Disney and Final Fantasy in there. I'm so confused! *bangs her head on the floor*

It makes more sense if you play it. And the boss battles/music

, especially on a handheld.

For everyone who wonders why Valve games seem to take forever to complete I suggest you read this:

http://newcdn.flamehaus.com/Valve_Handbook_LowRes.pdf

It's the confirmed, real new employee's manual for Valve, and it explains how they work. It's an amusing and very enlightening read, and it makes me want to work for them even though I have no programming skills at all.

So yeah, read it, everyone. It's worth your time.