Last post wins

Sure, I'd love the receipt.

I'm not a huge baker, but I can try over the summer. ^^

You don't look like a huge baker to me, either. You're a flame master with a squid stuck to your head!

3 more episodes and I'll be "current" with One Piece. *twitch*

You don't look like a huge baker to me, either. You're a flame master with a squid stuck to your head!

3 more episodes and I'll be "current" with One Piece. *twitch*

True enough. (It's hard to keep my head sufficiently moist without Angie. :'I )

The mermaid island arc is craaaaaazy. I love it when they get political. XD

True enough. (It's hard to keep my head sufficiently moist without Angie. :'I )

The mermaid island arc is craaaaaazy. I love it when they get political. XD

OhmiCelestia! I DID IT! I'm caught up with One Piece! Keep in kind I started up again after Skypiea. Skypiea! That's like a dozen seasons ago, lol!

What will I watch now!? Oh no!

GfP48.png

Oh right, Avatar:tLB is next! I hope it's good!

And yeah Davvy, the Fishman Island arc is pretty crazy. I'm blown away by the continuity we're seeing here, considering a lot of back story about what happened with Arlong WAY earlier in the series is coming up here. After Fishman Island is the Punk Hazard Arc, which you should like cause the island of Punk Hazard is like half fire, half ice from Akainu and Aokiji having a huge fight there during the Timeskip.

And yeah Davvy, the Fishman Island arc is pretty crazy. I'm blown away by the continuity we're seeing here, considering a lot of back story about what happened with Arlong WAY earlier in the series is coming up here. After Fishman Island is the Punk Hazard Arc, which you should like cause the island of Punk Hazard is like half fire, half ice from Akainu and Aokiji having a huge fight there during the Timeskip.

I'm still curious to see if they ever bring Captain Kuro back. They kind of hinted at that he'll be going to the grand line, too. But as far as crazy continuity goes... freakin' Brook and the whale.. XD

That was so insane, too. Unforunately, I already know how the whole thing with the Fishmen Steroids ends, but I'm still curious to see how much mayhem the fight between the strawhats and the new Arlong pirates will cause.

Also, Avatar is da bomb, btw. :I

I'm still curious to see if they ever bring Captain Kuro back. They kind of hinted at that he'll be going to the grand line, too. But as far as crazy continuity goes... freakin' Brook and the whale.. XD

That was so insane, too. Unforunately, I already know how the whole thing with the Fishmen Steroids ends, but I'm still curious to see how much mayhem the fight between the strawhats and the new Arlong pirates will cause.

Also, Avatar is da bomb, btw. :I

Ohmygourd™, I knooooow! That whale thing was hilarious. Did you see on the way down to Fishman Island they saw a whale, and Brook started freaking out and the rest of the Strawhats are like "Nope, it's not him!"

I'm more interested in what happens between Luffy and Charlotte Linlin -- he's picking a fight with a flippin' Yonko! Also the hint at Jinbei joining Strawhats later!

One Piece, I need to get back into that...

Oh and hello LPW!

I am going to a going away party for my sister's coltfriend later on today. He's going into the US Army...

Angie is wonderful :3

she had an awesome bacon hot dog with ontion rings and cookie dough and triple brownie ice cream.

IT WAS AWESOME

but why especially Angie? :3

I've never posted on this! The sun is out and with me being Scottish I just cease to be, when out in it D:

Last Post Wins, I am DISAPPOINT >:I

We receive a visitor, one we've never had before, who JUST SO HAPPENS to be a sexy Scottish vampire...

And not a single one of you greets him?

For SHAAAAAAAAAME! >:I

THERE WILL BE SEVERE RATIONING IN LPW ON ALL MILKS, FLOURS, WUBS, PSYCHIC ENERGIES, SKITTLES AND OXYGENS.

For the next week you will only be permitted 100 breaths of fresh air per day.

MAKE THEM COUNT >:I

Be aware, breaths of fresh air WILL be an acceptable form of legal currency over the next week in settling all business transactions, both private and public :I

But ANNNNNNNYways~

WHITESLASH!

Welcome to our little den of debauchery~

Do you have a sexy, sexy Scottish accent, Slashy?~:3

Last Post Wins, I am DISAPPOINT >:I

We receive a visitor, one we've never had before, who JUST SO HAPPENS to be a sexy Scottish vampire...

And not a single one of you greets him?

For SHAAAAAAAAAME! >:I...

But ANNNNNNNYways~

WHITESLASH!

Welcome to our little den of debauchery~

Do you have a sexy, sexy Scottish accent, Slashy?~:3

Hah. Sexy Scottish accent check! Vampire...not so check. Twenty to one in the morning with school today! Unfortunatly checked D: Thus I will post more later today :D Den of debauchery just sounds too fun!