Last post wins

*comforts Penumbra*

There, there Penumbra, I'm back now :)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :wail:

Why did Penumbra have to get a job?!

Who'd a thought that work would be some much...work!

And then I have to go in to day and work from 3-till 7 and I've never been to that store before because in the past 3 days I've been to 3 different stores.

And then i have to walk a round a city that I hardly ever go to then i have to catch a bus back! :scream:

Penumbra was suppose to be drawing today! And now he has to work! And he hasn't even been payed yet! I've only been working there for 3 days!

And then I clicked on cake's link and now there are nyan cats all over my screen and then his ice cream exploded in his hoof.

Its times like this we all need a pony to hug

Yeeees?

>:3

Hey, Penumbra?

You wouldn't happen to remember some OTHER pony who fancied themselves a dictator, would ya?

From this thread, actually.

Did a real bang up job of it? Had a whole li'l army behind her? Ruled with an iron hoof?

Was DECIMATED by Fawkes?

Eventually was completely overthrown and left this thread in shame, never to be seen again?

Huh. Just seems familiar.

I'm pretty good with dictators and rulers >:3

Hey, Penumbra?

You wouldn't happen to remember some OTHER pony who fancied themselves a dictator, would ya?

From this thread, actually.

Did a real bang up job of it? Had a whole li'l army behind her? Ruled with an iron hoof?

Was DECIMATED by Fawkes?

Eventually was completely overthrown and left this thread in shame, never to be seen again?

Huh. Just seems familiar.

I'm pretty good with dictators and rulers >:3

I remember Micorchip