Last post wins

Personally though, I don't think it's the art that makes a good picture. It's the content. For example, look at Cyanide and Happiness! Extremely simple art style, but every single one manages to make me laugh (yes, even depressing comic week. I know, I'm horrible). Yes I know it makes more sense to have a simple art style so that they can update every day, but they also have multiple artist that update on different days. So ha.

Just lookit FiM.

That's a preeeeeetty simple art style. But it's the content that makes it... magical :3

That it does.

And you need to draw all your pictures...

With love :3

Personally though, I don't think it's the art that makes a good picture. It's the content. For example, look at Cyanide and Happiness! Extremely simple art style, but every single one manages to make me laugh (yes, even depressing comic week. I know, I'm horrible). Yes I know it makes more sense to have a simple art style so that they can update every day, but they also have multiple artist that update on different days. So ha.

Those are gags, not pictures per say. A picture that stands alone with no writting or story is a picture. A comic can survive, espcially web comics with almost any form of style and media. Example..sprites..no drawing involved. Most comics that focus on fmaily, action or adventure don't fair too well with simple styles .Because humor is very loose and relaxed its easier to just to keep the style simple..infact its properly best by keeping the style loose and casual for humor so the feeling macth the genre.

I..feel the need to analyze the show and review it..but..in all honesty. I am just too tired to right now.

In order to... analyze the art style?

I really wanna give the series an in-depth rewatch in order to gain a better grasp of Equestrian lore. I really want to get more into Canterlot worldbuilding~

In order to... analyze the art style?

I really wanna give the series an in-depth rewatch in order to gain a better grasp of Equestrian lore. I really want to get more into Canterlot worldbuilding~

Well I got to do an essay on the development and evolution of MLP anyway so..I'll end up reviewing it in the end. Animation history class.

ah, I'm back from babysitting. made 25 bucks. I see I've missed yet another conversation that I wish I'd been part of.

we started the night with mario cart, went on with madagascar 2, did some interpretative dance, then she went to bed.

ah, I'm back from babysitting. made 25 bucks. I see I've missed yet another conversation that I wish I'd been part of.

we started the night with mario cart, went on with madagascar 2, did some interpretative dance, then she went to bed.

And you uhh... you did that thing, right?

That 'Twilight Sparkle' thing?

When'd that happen?

Prolly during Mario Kart, right? Prolly smacked her upside the head with the controller and tried to play it off like an accident.

Right? Right Angie?

That'a girl~ :3

And you uhh... you did that thing, right?

That 'Twilight Sparkle' thing?

When'd that happen?

Prolly during Mario Kart, right? Prolly smacked her upside the head with the controller and tried to play it off like an accident.

Right? Right Angie?

That'a girl~ :3

I squished her face

Ya know, i'm really gettin' kinda tired of seeing the Donation collection being so close to full.

It's just like, "SOMEONE DONATE THAT LAST LITTLE BIT ALREADY."

I'm somewhat tempted to do it, but to be honest I don't want the Donation Rank to cover up my ACTUAL rank. ESPECIALLY after I make it to Wonderbolt.

Does that make me selfish? >;