Cupcake (Finished)

FIM Fan

Name: Cup Cake

Sex: Female

Species: Unicorn

Pelt Color: White

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Basically he is kinda a Two Toned pony. With half of her being white and part of her being black. Her mane and tail and Hooves are mostly Black.

Eye Color: Blue

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark was actually a picture of a cupcake.

Physique: She is a very well built pony. She mostly tries to keep fit due racing with friends.

Origin: She comes from Filladelphia

Roleplay Type: FIM Show roleplay

Occupation: She helps out her dad in his bakery in Fillydelphia from time to time.

Motivation: After getting her cutie mark she realized it was her sole purpose in life to one day take over her father’s business for her dad. So every day she goes to the bakery to find things that maybe her dad had some things for her to do.

Making New Friends

Chocolate

Sweets

Asking questions

Helping Her dad

Reading

Dislikes: (optional)

Ponies that brag

Vegetables

Ponies that think she’s to little or not big enough for something

Character Summary: Cupcake was born into a family with 5 brothers and sisters. Her dad opened his very own Cupcake/sweets/candy shop.

Cupcake for a long time felt like she’d never amount to anything. It seemed like her Brothers and sisters, always ended up doing something better then her. Whether it was racing, or playing Tag or Hide and Seek. She felt like she didn’t belong in the family cause no matter what she did it would always end up coming and blowing up in the face.

Until one day her father asked her to help her out a little bit in the shop. For quite some time, she kept on making mistake after mistake. And after count less times of trying and (a few small oven fires) when her dad asked Cupcake just to watch the oven while he took care of the customers. Cupcake's dad was always kinda the "Learning on the job" kind of thing, So Cupcake really had no experience with anything when it came to baking or any of that. He always figured she'd just learn.

Cupcake had always hoped that she'd find her cutie mark some day. She started helping her dad out any way she could like fetching ingredients for him, stirring, etc.etc.etc.. As time went on with a little bit of help from her dad. She was finally able to bake her dad's famous Triple Chocolate Chip Cup cakes . That was the day when she had finally found her calling. She had made the Cup cakes perfectly. And that was the day her cutie mark came. It further signified that this was her calling. And the day she made these cup cakes she was destined to take over the family business

Other then the cupcakes she is still in the process of learning a lot more recipes. So she is still in the learning basics of baking/cooking.

I hope that you guys like her. Keep in mind this is my first App so If there's anything you guys think I need to fix. I'll get on that ASAP.

Edited by Skye
Removed a kajillion spaces.

You have this character listed as "FIM Cast", where they in the actual show? I don't remember this character in the show at all, do you have a link? If they are not an actual cast member from the show but an OC, please change it from "FIM Cast" to "Unicorn".

I just noticed that and I am sorry. I fixed that I guess I thought for a little while that she would only be allowed in Ponyland/make potential friends with the actual ponies in the show. I am very sorry I made a very stupid slip up.

No need to apologize, I was just making sure. As for the RP, you are free to interact with anyone else in the RP in an open thread.

I would be curious to hear in more detail what happened that particular day in the shop that lead to her cutie mark. You alluded to her doing "something right" but was there anything special she did beyond not making mistakes? Also did she have any leaning towards baking beforehand or did she just decided one day to help her father and that is what lead her down this road. As an assistant to her father, is there any particular kind of bakery foods she is especially good at making or fond of, or is she still learning the basics? I ask these questions because I hope in seeing an answer for them, you'll deepen the character's persona some (which will help in RPing her).

You say Phillyville, did you mean Fillydelphia?

Yeah, I was thinking of "PonyVille" of course when I did this app. And yeah, I'll fix everything. Check out the editing job I did. I thought real hard on that.

Okay, I would have replied here. But, I can't reply. This is more of a social second hobby. She normally tries to keep fit by racing with her friends. All though she was never the fastest of her friends. She is still pretty fast which brings me to her name. "Flash" Dancer. :)

Her name is Flashdancer, but she's really good at baking. This has in mind more like Rarity who's talent is actually gemfinding even though she's more known for her fashionista talents. Could it be possible that Flashdancer has another talent that has to do with dancing that doesn't come up as often, but is better known for her secondary but more social talent of baking?

• 3 weeks later...