MLP S2 Screencaps

Beat Match

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--Sd60RkGYo0/ToVAsG7SrTI/AAAAAAAAM-w/Ua2eMb_8UzY/s1600/1317354824620.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-duJGH__uTj0/ToVAs_JOjmI/AAAAAAAAM-0/JuU2mGsJLV8/s1600/1317355093485.jpg

All I have to say and I think MLPTales will agree with me is LUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I think the second screencap is part of the new extended theme.

• Like 1

Grains of salts everywhere.

Also, I think the second screencap is part of the new extended theme.

I will remind everypony that they didn't say they 'extended' the opening theme for episode 3, only remastered it. I think the opening will still be 30 seconds long like we've had. The extended theme was supposedly made before season 1, and was shortened for the purpose of the show time slot, but was included in Twilight's sing along plushie.

And another Appleloosa appearance?

That doesn't look like Appleloosa, it looks like Ponyville, with a train.

The random train pic, as random as it seems, is the most believable shot.

Uh, luna's looking evil again... are we sure she got all the Nightmare out of her? She reminds me of the Sith lord...

What makes me so mad about Luna's shot is that everypony sees that as her being a villain again. I can find screen shots of all six mane ponies in a dark moment of their emotions and make them look like they have turned evil as well: Like Twilight's combustion and Pinkie's ending of "Evil Enchantress." We don't know the context of the screen shot and until we do, we can't draw any real conclusions about Luna's character. If it's even real...

riverhippo spills the salt.

Not a screencap, but a sypnosis of Episode 4, which will supposedly feature Luna.

Season Two Episode 4: Luna Eclipsed

Air Date: October 22, 2011

Synopsis: It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.

Still just a rumor, but it does increase the legitimacy of the above images.

• Like 1

Not a screencap, but a sypnosis of Episode 4, which will supposedly feature Luna.

Season Two Episode 4: Luna Eclipsed

Air Date: October 22, 2011

Synopsis: It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.

Still just a rumor, but it does increase the legitimacy of the above images.

I'm quite pleased with this rumor.

More holiday episodes is exactly what I wanted, and a Halloween episode is brilliant for Luna!

• Like 1

Looks like October 15th and October 22nd will be new episodes, October 29th will replay the episode that premieres on the 22nd (the Halloween episode).

OeBkN.jpg

Further evidence that October 22nd is indeed a Halloween episode.

Are you all excited yet!? :D

hi hi

I'm excited! Are you excited? I've never been so excited, except for that time that I went... :o

Everyone was expecting evil Luna after seeing the supposed leaked screen cap, but I have a feeling she's going to turn out alright in the end. I'm really interested to see just what kind of personality they're going to give her.

hi hi

I'm excited! Are you excited? I've never been so excited, except for that time that I went... :-o

Everyone was expecting evil Luna after seeing the supposed leaked screen cap, but I have a feeling she's going to turn out alright in the end. I'm really interested to see just what kind of personality they're going to give her.

Mt view of that screencap is the idea of having her initially look scary because that is what she is fighting against, and ponies will misunderstand her with the lesson of the episode being giving somepony a second chance.

• Like 1

IMO, it's becoming more and more obvious the more I think about it. If they develop her character well and 'realistically'...

Think about it. In a world, where she's an ex-villain princess who was/(is?) responsible for rising the moon at night and making way for the sun at dawn. She's up all night and probably sleeps during the day. Coincidentally, since she's been un-nightmare'd, the eve of the Summer Sun Celebration has to be her favorite part of the year because she gets to spend time with the ponies who stay up all night long. And this pony "macabre" celebration has to be afun time for somepony like Luna who ventures out at night regularly. She's trying to have fun. But will the Ponyvillians see her side of the fun, or will they be paranoid of what they know her as...

Rated R. Coming to a YouTube Channel near you.

Ok maybe not rater 'R', but you get the picture.

This isn't a screen cap, but it was a very well drawn up situation involving a Halloween pony tradition.

ponyhalloween.png