what's everypony doing for Halloween?

Angie Cakes

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's settled for me ! My family won't be there, and I work tomorrow, so I'm likely to spend the evening watching something on TV (there's an Indiana Jones up at 8.50 pm tomorrow apparently, otherwise I'll just grab a DVD from Tim Burton) and make some pancakes with maple syrup (a rare treat for me !).

Well I was going to have a Del Toro movie marathon, but I've got so much work to do today that I don't think I'll have time, at least if I want to be awake at a reasonable hour tomorrow.

However, since I'm going to be working late, chances are I'll have to walk home after dark, and that's always cool on Halloween :D

had a halloween party last night, ate candy until I almost barfed U_U it was great

today I'm just handing out candy I guess, begging for wagon wheels that I won't be allowed to eat ¬_¬

Yesterday was the party. Dressed as Two-Face. We watched a Night of the Living Dead remake. I think the 80s one. Then the zombie episode of Community, which I think I'm suddenly a fan of. The snacks our hostess made were fantastic! Little potato skins with lots of sour cream to look like ghosts. Sugar cookie fingers with almonds for nails. "Witch noses", which were just raw green peppers. Very good deviled eggs too.

Today, I just worked. Rushed home with a friend to beat the Trick or Treaters. Dressed as the Riddler. See a theme yet? My wife had to make a second candy run. I had no idea that we would get so many kids! I watched Highschool of the Dead, an anime, while I fed children.