what's everypony doing for Halloween?

Angie Cakes

okay, so I've been waiting since late August to post this because I didn't want to start too early, but now it's October 1st and NOTHING IS STOPING ME :mad:

what're everybody's plans?

yesterday I went to a corn maze and that was a lot of fun. I'm also going to comic con and I'm probably going to have a sleepover with my group of friends. I'm not sure if I'm going to dress up this year because my friends don't want to go trick-or-treating. we might all go in a group costume for comic-con though. I'd like for all of us to go as a different pony because there's six of us, but they're all neutral towards ponies (and two of them are guys). also I doubt there will be pony stuff at our tiny comic convention that we have :P

mm, yeah. and that's it for me so far

I'm almost certainly working that day, which is fine. Either I'm very early downstairs in receiving and can have holiday things happen after 4, or I'm upstairs later in customer service, all dressed up like Two-Face. Afterwards, I'd like to put on scary movies, invite friends over and hand out candy to trick-or-treaters. I want to be that house that they believe to be awesome.

It's on a monday. That means I'm going to class practically the whole day. After that I'm probably going to come home and check Canterlot and my other sites until I need to sleep. In other words, I doubt I'll be doing anything special save perhaps handing candy to a few kids.

For me, probably gonna be working. Maybe order a pizza at night and stay up late and watch scary movies. Oh, and hand candy to trick or treaters. Thinking of scaring some trick or treaters this year too. Most preferably those older trick or treaters who think it's too cool to dress in costume. But, isn't to cool going door to door getting candy. We have quite a few trick or treaters like that in my area.

Two words: Willy Wonka! :D

Well, from the original movie however, not the one with Jonny Depp. I have the right hair for it (it's kinda long in comaprison, but our hair colors almost match and my hair is really curly) and I haven't dressed up as any guy characters before (yes, I'm an older filly, and yes, I'll get away with it). It'll b fun making my own costume for the second time and my highschool has a Halloween contest anyways. 'Twill be awesome!

I'm not sure I'll do anything this year. I still live in France, so Halloween is a family thing for me, since we don't know any other americans living around here. I'll surely be working that day since it's falling on a monday. Sooo ... I'll probably treat myself to some very nice food while watching TV on my computer.

I miss doing costumes though. Perhaps next year I'll have the opportunity to do it !

My plan. xD

My best friend (Who's a brony! :D) and I are going to go get pumpkins, try to carve them in the shape of ponies.. xD (and probably fail)

Once that's done, we're going to toast the seeds. And I'll throw pumpkin bits at anyone who criticizes the pumpkins. XD

We're going to either dress as Rarity and Fluttershy (his favorite D:<), or as a lady engy or pyro (that'd be me) and scout.

AND WE SHALL SEEK CANDY.

TONS OF CANDY.

I'll be helping out with games at my church, as usual. We do this cool harvest festival thing and give out candy and little debbies cakes and stuff. Also sometimes if there are leftovers (as in, always), I can snag some candy and MAYBE a box of snack cakes.

But, I don't know what I'm wearing! D:

Oh ya, also the week prior I'll probably be helping build a maze from boxes and duck tape. 'Cause I do it every year. (Youth group tradition!)

I live in Salem, Massachusetts.

The entire month of OCTOBER is Halloween for me.

So basically I am going to be muttering curses at tourists and keying cars (but to be fair, there will be a notice saying that if you park on our (Resident sticker parking only) street you may get a ticket from the police, you may get towed by the city, but you will DEFINITELY get keyed by me)

• Like 2

I think I'll dress up like an old man and yell at all the kids to "GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!"

LOL j/k

I don't know what I'm going to do yet.....

:D:D:D:D:D

Oktoberfest brews at a local pub, but really not much else. It's a Monday and it will be coming up on crunch time for school projects, so we really can't afford to party too hard. However, there is a zombie walk scheduled, and my friends in the political science department wanted to go as zombie social scientists. Wrap your prion-eaten brain around that...