RUMOR: Luna/Halloween Episode

22 new posts since this morning? I'm not going to bother reading all those and their spoilers since the episode is tomorrow :P

I've got my alarm to go off at 6:35 am because I have to idea what time it airs at XD I recently found out that treehouse shows my little pony, so I'm hoping that they show the new episode and I get a chance to watch it with you guys. if they don't show it I'm going to be so mad DX I'd love to watch the new episodes at the same time as everybody else instead of waiting for the internet upload

I know it doesn't air as early as I'm getting up, but I'm not taking any chances~ I'm fine with watching treehouse for a few hours

22 new posts since this morning? I'm not going to bother reading all those and their spoilers since the episode is tomorrow :P

I've got my alarm to go off at 6:35 am because I have to idea what time it airs at XD I recently found out that treehouse shows my little pony, so I'm hoping that they show the new episode and I get a chance to watch it with you guys. if they don't show it I'm going to be so mad DX I'd love to watch the new episodes at the same time as everybody else instead of waiting for the internet upload

I know it doesn't air as early as I'm getting up, but I'm not taking any chances~ I'm fine with watching treehouse for a few hours

I'm not certain, but I believe Treehouse is not only several episodes late (Still in Season 1, from what I've been told), but also censors some episodes. Yes, censors.

This is mostly hearsay though. Take what I said with a grain of salt.

Y U NO WATCH STREAM?

Y U NO WATCH STREAM?

I will go google this because I've only just heard of this for the first time after Se2Ep3 aired. I have no idea where I would go about doing this :P

google away~

EDIT: I know what it is, I just don't know where about I'd do it

Y U NO WATCH STREAM?

I will go google this because I've only just heard of this for the first time after Se2Ep3 aired. I have no idea where I would go about doing this :P

google away~

EDIT: I know what it is, I just don't know where about I'd do it

I didn't know about it during season 1. Maybe it wasn't as popular then?

Derpy Hooves: http://derpyhooves.com/index.php tends to link streams at the top of the site. Not sure where they are now, they might put them up closer to show time. Erm they are there now.

• Like 1