RUMOR: Luna/Halloween Episode

General thoughts on a Halloween-eque episode with Luna? Definitly hyped! It'll be interesting to see how her character plays out, not to mention how others (aside from the mane 6 and Celestia) will react to her if possible.

Is it me or do I smell a possible event idea that could happen in relation to this?

• Like 1

IT'S TRUE!!!!

The episode is tltled "Luna Eclipsed" and this is the description in the online TV Guide:

"Luna shows up at the Nightmare Night, macabre party to change her bad pony image."

HOORAY!!! A LUNA EPISODE!!!!! AT LAST!!!!!

See it on the Hub on 10/22/11

:D:D:D:D:D

I wonder where this even will be in the show's timeline imean I wonder if it will be in the first year in the show few months afther Luna became free from Night Mare moon and returned and afther Applejack and Rainbow Dash's running duel or in/on the next fall? :unsure:

I imagine it'll remain in continuity - Twilight mentioned something about doing her reports every week in the current ep, and given how many reports we've actually seen reported so far, I'm guessing it's pretty much 'just over a year' from when she was freed of NMM.

hi hi

I would not mind one bit if that spoilery screen cap turns out to be legit, then I'll have an excuse to redo my failed attempt at a Luna wallpaper. :)

It's from the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Facebook page, so its most likely legit. :)

• Like 1

It's from the Official My Little Pony facebook page. It's 100% legit. (Link leads to the spoiler picture)

Drat, I got ninja'd...

Also, my Luna model is now officially off. Blah. Then again, I would only need to change 2-3 aspects of her to get back on model.

Also, have another (spoilery) screencap. 100% less Luna in this one though.

Trick+or+Treat.jpg

• Like 1