Pinkie Pie does it again...

Tenkan

Alas.

I've heard the reason S2's animation has had so many bugs and glitches and continuity issues is because there were 2 studios that animated this show: Studio B (awesome) and some random animation company in Asia.... And the company in Asia will succeed Studio B in all animation respects. Judging by the issues pointed out so far, I'm inclined to believe it, which is a major bummage alert.

(Anybody else besides me think that even the script writers kinda neutered Pinkie Pie's character? I mean, last season I'd actually laugh at some of the stuff she'd do and say. Now... She just kinda seems to find everything funny, even when half the time it's not really a joke or a set-up of any kind. She comes across as just laughing for no reason now, like a hyena.)

Heh. I think randomly teleporting a few feet is fitting for Pinkie.

As for her this season, I don't know. I found her pretty funny in the season opener. She definitely was underutilized in episode 3, and I think intentionally so. We still just really haven't had a good Pinkie Pie episode. I'm pretty sure the writers still know how to effectively use her.

Also, she hasn't had a song yet (nor has anypony else). That might be part of it.

A friend of mine said it perfectly.

Twlight Sparkle goes insane, Rainbow Dash does a Rainbow Nuke, Mrs.Cake sits like a dog, Mayer Mare and Derpy duke it out and Big Mac was surrounded by mares.

And yet Pinkie Pie does nothing

WHAT MADNESS HAS THE CREATORS WROUGHT!!!!!

• Like 1

Awh come on guys, we are 3 episodes in. It's a bit early to cry wolf.

For the animation errors, I thought I read in an interview that they had to accelerate production because of the unexpected success of the show, to get season 2 out earlier, and I would guess that hurts quality control in a big way.

• Like 1

Awh come on guys, we are 3 episodes in. It's a bit early to cry wolf.

For the animation errors, I thought I read in an interview that they had to accelerate production because of the unexpected success of the show, to get season 2 out earlier, and I would guess that hurts quality control in a big way.

Doods right. Besides next episode will have Luna. And IT. WILL. BE. GLORIOUS!!!!!!!

• Like 1

It will be hilarious if the creators turn Luna into a gigantic shower bag of a character just to troll the hell out of all the fans (myself included) that have vested so much into making her seem ub3r-badass.

("Past Sins" was probably the greatest FF I've ever read, even if it's not even technically about Luna herself)

hi hi

The way I sees it, everypony's got some sort of magic, even if its not unicorn magic. Even non-ponies have magic, I mean, just look at the cockatrice... well, that is to say, don't look at a cockatrice -not ever- but simply take it as an example. :)

Do you mean magic in that pseudo-magical kinda way? Like saying laughter or love or even... friendship, is magic?

I mean, what kinda magic does Applejack have? Bucking apples to the point of exhaustion? xD

I can kinda see what you mean with all the other mane, though:

Fluttershy has the Stare.

Dashie has the Rainboom.

Pinkie has reality-bending capabilities.

Twi and Rare are obviously already magical.

• Like 1

Applejack can kick trees in the precisely the right way so all the apples fall off at once, directly into the buckets she has prepared.

Also she can effectively maneuver a lasso with her tail. I think she's pretty magical. :smug:

• Like 2