S2E6 Rumor - The Cutie Pox

Source: http://www.derpyhoovescentral.com/2011/10/s2e6-cutie-pox-info.html

Applebloom finally gets her cutie mark! But joy turns to panic as she gets a second, then a third, then a dozen cutie marks.

So Apple Bloom gets Chicken Pox (probably from Scootaloo). What will happen?

Speculations topic!

Topics made for episode 4 and episode 6, but none for episode 5? I for one am looking forward to an episode about Rarity and Sweetie Belle. ;)

As for episode 6, the CMC have never been my favorite characters, but this sort of story could still be fun. Apple Bloom is pretty cute. We'll see. :)

Topics made for episode 4 and episode 6, but none for episode 5?

Some can't keep up with so much pony!!

I know that as soon as we get week to week, rumors will be zipped through.

I really hope they explore the idea of Applebloom getting her cutie mark, before they reveal it's actually some kind of infection (and by that I mean for a few minutes). Mostly because I think that would have some potential as a story. mostly though because getting rid of a curse/magic/illness was kinda already covered.

I always loved the CMC! <3 They're such cutie pies to me ALWAYS!

Haha. It'd be interesting if ponies got something like chicken pox... but instead with Cutie Marks!

Though, I have the feeling Applebloom would be locked up to stay away from everyone and Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo would try to get to her in hopes of having (temporary?) Cutie Mark(s).

I'll be honest, I really didn't like the CMC when I first saw their episodes. I pretty much yawned my way through saying, "Get back to the Mane 6!" After subsequent rewatchings they grew on me though. They're far more tolerable than a lot of other 'young siblings' characters from other cartoons. Plus their 80s rock opera thing was brilliant fun. :D

So yeah, I'm looking forward to this episode. Can't wait to see what sort of cutie marks Apple Bloom might possibly get.

• 2 weeks later...