Movies You Still Need to Watch

Admit it, there's movies that you haven't seen and you're slightly ashamed of it. Don't worry, we've all been there. With this in mind, why not share those movies you're ashamed of not seeing? Maybe you'll find new recommendations you never thought about!

For me, I'm pretty film-deprived, so my list is lengthy. Here it goes:

Bram Stoker's Dracula

Casablanca

Citizen Kane

Forest Gump (haven't seen the whole thing)

Fight Club

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

A Clockwork Orange

Dirty Harry

Scarface

Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

2001: A Space Odyssey

King Kong (original)

Any James Bond Movie

Titanic

What about you folk?

Pulp fiction

Batman begins

Fight club (But i know how it ends)

2001: A Space Odyssey

Scarface

A Clockwork Orange

(Hooray for Ctrl C+ Ctrl V)

Donnie Darko (Finish watching it i mean)

Murder My sweet

Any Jason movie

Highlander

American Psycho

Godfather 1+2+3

Thing

That's all off the top of my head.

Saying you haven't seen pulp fiction is kind of risky, people will take your head for it. Its like saying you've never seen "No country for old men". ha ha ha.

You have seen No country for old men? If you haven't i will take your head.

Movies I haven't seen but really want too

1. Fight Club

2. Pulp Fiction

3. Terminator 2

4. God father

5. Gone with the wind

6. Casablanca

7. The Natural

8. Rocky

9. Beverly Hills Cop II

10. Die Hard

11. Balto II

12. The Thing

13. Mary Poppins

14. Scar Face

15. Any James Bond Movie

16. Batman Begins

If you're going to watch just one James Bond movie, I recommend From Russia With Love. I have seen every single film, and that is my favorite.

Anyway, movies I need to see off the top of my head:

The Godfather trilogy

Jacob's Ladder

The Devil's Backbone

Once Upon A Time in China and America

Metropolis

True Grit (the original)

If you're going to watch just one James Bond movie, I recommend From Russia With Love. I have seen every single film, and that is my favorite.

Anyway, movies I need to see off the top of my head:

The Godfather trilogy

Jacob's Ladder

The Devil's Backbone

Once Upon A Time in China and America

Metropolis

True Grit (the original)

How could I forget about this John Wayne classic? That was John Wayne who was in the original right?

I haven't seen any of the Batman reboot movies. *ducks bricks*

I haven't seen the final film of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. *ducks bricks*

Actually there's a lot I need to see. Like the Jaws films (or at least the first one), a good number of older films such as Citizen Kane, Casablanca, Gone With the Wind, etc. My Westerns are also pitifully low and I'm not even entirely sure where to start with that genre. Probably The Man With No Name trilogy... Mafia films as well. Haven't seen Scarface or the Godfather Trilogy.

Though to be honest, I didn't even see Star Wars until I was about 16. I didn't really watch a lot of movies when I was a kid. So yeah, a lot of catching up to do on my film knowledge.

Inception. And I know I'm probably the only person on the internet there. I just never got around to it... :blush:

Hah! Me either. Having all of my friends tell me I NEEDED to watch that movie sort of killed any drive I had to see it while it was still in theaters. :shifty:

I keep meaning to watch Amelie and Chocolat. They roll by on my Netflix suggestions and I think I should watch them, but inevitably opt for some Doctor Who or Buffy instead (both of which I've watched all the way through at least four or five times by now) so I can doodle or wander around while it's on.

I'm not ashamed of it, but everyone is telling me i have to watch Pineapple Express, the Hangover, spuerbad, knocked up, etc... I havent watched them because they looked like Stupid people getting into stupid situations because they were doing something stupid.

lol, neither have I.

The only one of those I've seen is Superbad, which had its moments, but was not very good overall.

I'm not going to watch the others just because I know I'd facehoof the whole time. They'd be a waste of time, like most of today's comedies.

How could I forget about this John Wayne classic? That was John Wayne who was in the original right?

Yes.

Also, if you're looking to get into Westerns, it's hard to go wrong with any Clint Eastwood western.

The only one of those I've seen is Superbad, which had its moments, but was not very good overall.

If you didn't like Superbad, I really doubt you'll appreciate the others. I liked Superbad, but Pineapple Express was decent at best, and I refused to watch the Hangover at all.

If you didn't like Superbad, I really doubt you'll appreciate the others. I liked Superbad, but Pineapple Express was decent at best, and I refused to watch the Hangover at all.

I have friends who tell me that Superbad and the Hangover are the funniest movies ever, but these are also the friends who thought Anchorman and Napoleon Dynamite were the funniest movies ever, and gave me shocked looks when I said I hadn't seen them.

I eventually gave in and was left with the feeling of wanting those 4 hours of my life back. :-| So I just tend to not see movies unless I'm already interested in them, or if someone else is paying. I don't end up seeing a whole lot of movies!

Well. Er let's see.

• The Godfather
  • A Clockwork Orange
  • ALL the Star Trek films
  • The Spider-Man trilogy
  • The Star Wars prequel trilogy
  • Tron
  • Tron: Legacy
  • The Harry Potter films
  • 2001: A Space Odyssey
  • ALL the Carry On films
  • ALL the James Bond films
  • Singin' in the Rain
  • A few others?

The problem is that I don't have time to watch all these films! And if I did, I doubt me mam would let me any road; she already said she doesn't agree with A Clockwork Orange (although who would? It was banned in Britain, after all!)

I have friends who tell me that Superbad and the Hangover are the funniest movies ever, but these are also the friends who thought Anchorman and Napoleon Dynamite were the funniest movies ever, and gave me shocked looks when I said I hadn't seen them.

I eventually gave in and was left with the feeling of wanting those 4 hours of my life back. :-| So I just tend to not see movies unless I'm already interested in them, or if someone else is paying. I don't end up seeing a whole lot of movies!

I think I'd be more annoyed at the time wasted.

I'm not much of a comedy person anyway. At least not today's comedies.