Episode 7 sypnosis

So, apparently.

http://www.equestria...t-win.html#more

Dash is hosting some kinda contest to see which flying creature can be her pet.

I'm glad to see they are addressing this, although I fear status quo may be in full effect once the episode is over. Come to think of it, we haven't seen Winona, Philomena and Owlowiscious since their episodes, so this wouldn't be anything new.

Hopefully we can get BARON AWESOME (Oh god why did it stop updating...)

Happens on November 19, so no skip week here.

Would be ironic if this turned out to be a Scootaloo episode. 3 CMC episodes in a row?!

• Like 1

Hmm... I could have sworn she had a chicken as a pet. Where did I hear that?

Anyways...

Rainbow Dash having a pet makes sense; the rest of the mane six have pets.

One can only wonder what kind of creature it will be, though?

I'm going to wager that it will either be an amazingly fast bird-of-prey, or a small, defenseless little bird that forces Dash to show her kind side, and take care of.

Either of those would make an amazing episode.

Edit: No week skip? My sanity is saved!

Edited by Brony-Vas-Normandy

Quite frankly, a turtle makes perfect sense in many ways.

My favorite version is the fact that all of the pets have opposite personality types compared to their owners it seems, with the exception to Applejack and Winona, which may be due to the fact that Winona has had only one appearance. A good pet would imply a stationary for personality that Rainbow lacks, so at the very least the pet ought to have a lack of competitiveness and maybe a large amount of patience.

On the other hand, the episode title may just be a story starter, and Rainbow ends up not getting a pet at all. We'll just have to see.

For lack of lulz, I doubt Scootaloo will be a candidate.

The lesson learned in this episode might be responsibility or peer pressure or envy. There's no doubt that if all of the Mane 6 have a pet besides her, than, consarnit, RD better have one too. So she thinks...

The lesson learned in this episode might be responsibility or peer pressure or envy. There's no doubt that if all of the Mane 6 have a pet besides her, than, consarnit, RD better have one too. So she thinks...

I'd love to see an episode on responsibility and it fits the pet theme going on. I'm gonna throw my money on that being the lesson.

• Like 1

That would totally be awesome if they had an 'out' episode where it came from the POV of the animal friends. That way we can see how terrified smaller living things are scared of the pegasus named Rainbow Dash, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 7 is coming right around the corner, so it's only expected for some early pictures to start popping up. Included seems to be Rainbow's choice of pets.

86079%20-%20Owlowiscious%20angel%20applejack%20ePiSoDe_33%20fluttershy%20gummy%20opalescence%20pet%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20spike%20spoiler%20twilight_sparkle%20winona.jpg

Note how all of the others have their pets near them. It's the first reappearance of Winona and Owlowiscious.

Anyway, I bet Rainbow's pet is going to be none of the four next to her.

• Like 1

Did anyone else ever wonder why the pets can't talk, but the cows, sheep and (duh) ponies can?

Outside of the great mystical creatures such as dragons and seas serpents, It seems restricted to hooved animals: Ponies, Donkeys, Buffalo, Sheep, Cows, etc.