Sparky Dash (Final)

Starlight-Dash

Name: Sparky Dash (no relashion to Rainbow Dash)

Sex: Male

Species: Pegasus

Coat Color: Cobalt Blue head, red body

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: (formally dark blue(Pic A)) Rainbow spiky mane(Pic B), teal and yellow star mark on chest, blue tipped wings

Eye Color: Green

Cutie Mark: Electrical spark with red, yellow, blue stream(Pic B) (Formally teal shades(Pic A))

Physique: Moderate (for a speedy pony)

Origin: Unknown (currently resides in Canterlot Castle)

Roleplay Type: Crossover RP

Motivation: Exciting speed trials (letting sparks fly) and challenges, fighting evil

Likes: speed, racing, sportsmanship, helping others, combat, freedom

Dislikes: water(can't swim), evil, show-offs, bullies, disrespect, fashion designers(can tolerate Rarity though), being tied down

Character Summary:

-BackStory:

His true origins are currently unknown.

One fateful night, he woke up in a large lavender bedroom, finding himself tucked in a luxurious bed with Princess Luna on his bedside. She tells him she found him in the Everfree Forest, all burnt and bruised up, like as if he fell from space, along with a suspected case of amnesia and brought him here to recover. At that moment, Princess Celestia walks in with some of the castles doctors and nurses to check up on him. During a long private conversation with the royal sisters, Celesia began to question Sparky and started calling him out for posing himself as Rainbow Dash. Sparky objected to this. Luna tried to settle the fight, but to no avail. the tension quickly rises to the tipping point when Celestia rams a hoof on Sparky's star mark, believing it's his weak point. Instead his body literally shatters into small, white, glowing crystals, with the former star mark a teal crystal ball with a yellow star mark in it, just like the mark on Sparky. After a quick reform, he explains everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) and begs the sisters not to tell anypony else about what they've heard and witnessed. He set off to explore Equestria the next day.

His first stop was in Ponyville, a quiet and yet eventful town. He ran into Pinkie Pie whom immediately ran off in a gasp. Sparky shook it off and continued on his way. He shortly came across an apple stand in the main square, tended by Applejack and her foal sister, Applebloom. As they talked, Rainbow Dash flew in while practicing a new stunt. Sparky Dash, being instinctively competitive, flew off after her, as well as a new rivalry with her. Rainbow Dash tricked him into dive bombing into a tree. And then it hit him, the tree was actually a house, a library to be precise. As he came to, he came face to horned face with Twilight Sparkle and assistant Spike. One long heated discussion later, he was on his way again. Soon after, Sparky heard a cry of distress. So he rushed over in that direction, only to find Rarity freaking out over her cat, Opalescence, whom was up in a high tree. Fluttershy accompanied her to calm her down and help her. Sparky thought he'd lend a hand and fetch Opal out of the tree while the two conversed. He managed to succeed his act of kindness. To thank him, Rarity insisted to make him something (he asked for a scarf, to her disappointment) while Fluttershy tended to his facial scratches; all the while, he told his stories of his day so far. With a few band-aids to his face and a new yellow scarf around his neck, he set off again while night fell. By complete coincedence, he ran into Rainbow Dash again, this time with her sister, Scootaloo. Angered, Sparky called her out for cheating during their race earlier, which Rainbow continuously denied. Her annoyance drove him to the point where his star suddenly bursted with light energy, entering his super form. Rainbow and Scoot gazed in awe as he shined with his now white and green coat, teal crest and cyan aura and eyes. He felt a hoof on his shoulder and when he turned to see, it was Luna. He powered down and greeted her properly. She told Sparky to return to Canterlot Castle. Upon arrival, he was greeted with a party, set up by none other than Pinkie Pie. As Sparky is settling down, Pinkie ran at the mouth as she babbled about their first meeting. During the party, Celestia announced that Sparky will be Luna's new body guard.

During his tour of the Cloudsdale Weather Factory, he was pushed into a vat of rainbow liquid by Billy, Hoops, and Quarterback. Their little prank backfires as he emerges from the pool, looking better than ever with his mane permanently dyed with rainbow stripes, as so the streaks on his Cutie Mark. Sweetie Belle made him a new rainbow-coloured scarf as a gift.

-Personality: Sparky Dash describes himself as being "like the wind", and is noted for being free-spirited and adventurous. He mainly prefers to simply be called by his name and not any fancy title. He is laid-back, cool and enjoys relaxation, but is never one to rest in the face of injustice. He is extremely benevolent though has been described as quick-tempered occasionally, loyal to his friends, always keeps his word and he willingly puts himself at risk to help others, taking on any challenge that confronts him without hesitation, though he usually sees his heroics and fighting evil as an opportunity to have fun, making him somewhat of a thrill-seeker. He also has been known to back-sass to those who 'rub him the wrong way'. However, in times of crisis, he focuses entirely on the task at hand and sees it as truly serious with no real fun involved. Despite this, Sparky's cocky, upbeat demeanor has remain unchanged, being foregone in only the most dire of situations. Following his free-spirited, adventurous and speedy nature, Sparky never dwells on the past, or whatever sad or hurtful things that has occurred on his adventures for too long and always takes them in stride, never allowing them to weight him down.

Sparky appears to be an introvert, after spending time with his friends, he seeks some alone time and relaxation and then gets back to his friends. He does act like he's hiding something when under pressure or stress from his friends. Sparky Dash is also known for his indomitable will (which no doubt goes hand in hand with stubbornness), his absolute confidence and never-waving faith in himself and his will to keep on fighting surpasses his actual ability to keep on fighting. It has been revealed that Sparky loves and takes great pride in his speed, and that he takes insults towards his speed rather personally. Sparky has shown many times to be much more insightful than he usually lets on. He is often annoyed when somepony asks him about his mismatched head colour, he usually responds with "Don't ask!"

-Abilities/Traits: Sparky Dash is known best for his speed, In line with his speed, Sonic has displayed amazing feats of movement and has reaction time to match it. He possesses great acrobatic skills and agility, alongside with astonishing reflexes, making him able to avoid large and small obstacles with delicate airborne movements, despite the speed they are coming at. Sparky also possesses an indomitable force of will; even in situations where most others would give up and resign themselves to defeat or imprisonment, and in situations where he is severely outnumbered and outgunned, he always forges on, never loses faith in himself and never quits. He has never once tried to perform a Sonic Rainboom.

Sparky Dash has a unusual body composition, even for magic-wielding ponies. His body is made of small crystals, controlled by the teal star crystal, the Cosmic Star, a source of infinite light power that holds Sparky's mind and soul. The energy from this crystal star is far from the usual magic seen and used in Equestria. Princess Celestia has detected the pure energies of this super strong star, leading her to believe he could wield all 6 Elements of Harmony at once. Seeing that he could be compatible with the Loyalty Element, he could use the Star's positive Light energies to compensate for the other 5. This also leads her to believed his crystal body could render Discord's hinderence magic useless against Sparky Dash (EX: Discord would remove Sparky's wings, only to have them regenerate in mere seconds). Both theories has not been tested.

alternate_sparky_dash__by_takuatheavrahk-d4ef61r.pngA

sparky_dash_ref_by_takuatheavrahk-d4ef1gv.pngB

Creator's Notes:

I purposely made his backstory ambiguous in hopes of adding some mystery to this character. I will reveal more about him later in RPs, but the more critical info I'll unveil elsewhere. Anyways I hope you find Sparky Dash interesting and I sincerely hope he gets accepted.

Edited by Starlight-Dash

This is quite the character you have here! I can tell your a sonic the hedgehog fan as well.

There are just a few things I'd like to point out so I'll start from the top and move my way down. His age should just be Colt if you want to add the (16) that's fine, but it isn't needed. The pelt/coat colour is a little odd was he born this way or did he dye it that way? If he dyed it that way then why? Pony's do not have quills they can have spiky hair, but not quills, why does he have a star on his chest? I'm not completely sure if that's completely alright or not, but I don't see a pony being born with such a specific mark. You will have to give us something to work with for this application there isn't much to it, although I do respect you wanting to stay ambiguous with this character until you can RP him, but we need to know more about all characters before we set them loose in the RP. For your roleplay type I think you mean Mane RP, but this character is quite eccentric and I recommend the Crossover RP if you do not wish to make changes. If you do indeed want to aim for the Mane RP I must point out that OC characters may not have previous relations with any type of cast member. You should give this a look to help you with this character's development. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask me. :)

If a comment is not made saying you would like to keep this character, it will be locked in 5 days.

Oh sorry, didn't really know that. :/ . I do want to keep Sparky Dash.

As for how's the app is coming; great so far. I just need to expand in his current backstory, cuz y'know I can't leave it like it is now.

I'll also need to update profile pics, too.