RUMOUR: Episode 5 sypnosis (Spoilers)

November 5th is the next new episode and its the only one without a rumor thread, so I figure I would open one up:

The synopsis:

Sweetie Belle is upset when her sister Rarity refuses to participate in a rough and tumble celebration of sisterly unity.

Verizon FiOS Summary

Sweetie Belle comes up with an idea to celebrate sisterly unity in an impromptu party with not much planning, and when Rarity decides not to be a part of the celebration, Sweetie Bell [sic] becomes angry and disowns her as a friend.

I am curious what is actually asked of Rarity to refuse the party Sweetie wants her to participate in (and that Sweetie Belle herself could have possibly started). The Verizon summary is probably ff, Sweetie belle not disowning her as a friend, but possibly as a sister. It also opens the question of will find more out about their family (or Scoot's)?

Discuss!

Yeah, it's would be funny if a Sweetie Belle episode became all about the existence of Scoot's family. I wouldn't mind seeing RD playing a role model part though. Nothing says "aww" like a cartoon episode that understands non-biological family ponies. Scootaloo: "Rainbow Dash is my big sister."

I think Rarity wouldn't participate because it's a 'rough and tumble celebration'. I don't know if it's a common term used to mean something else, but doesn't that sound aggressive enough to make Lady Rarity refuse participating in the occasion? Perhaps that's the reason.

Since that comic makes me wanna cry, I would like to think of the possibility that the show runners of MLPFiM would allow the CMCs to grow up with the primary targeted audience. It would be pretty cool to see them get their cutie marks, Scootaloo finally take flight, Sweetie Belle perform her first musical concert, Apple Bloom do something that has to do with apples...

and it wouldn't ruin the CMC name. Even after they got their cutie marks, they could still call them the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

As much as I'd like to see the CMC grow up some, I just don't know if it will ever happen. Kids in TV cartoons are generally doomed to be kids FOREVERRRRRR. (Look at Bart, Lisa, and Maggie Simpson.) The only exception I can think of for that is Pebbles and Bambam from The Flintstones who suddenly went from babies to teenagers.

I will say, though that IF the CMC ever get their cutie marks, it will all be in one episode.

Since that comic makes me wanna cry, I would like to think of the possibility that the show runners of MLPFiM would allow the CMCs to grow up with the primary targeted audience. It would be pretty cool to see them get their cutie marks, Scootaloo finally take flight, Sweetie Belle perform her first musical concert, Apple Bloom do something that has to do with apples...

and it wouldn't ruin the CMC name. Even after they got their cutie marks, they could still call them the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

That made you cry? Really?