The GoLucky Family Looking for Family members 83

Greetings all I would like to take Cherry’s idea of the Nut family and use it for my own 83 The GoLucky Family is currently rather barren and could use more people for it X3 Cousin’s, aunts, grandma’s , grandpas! Ect ect ect! So without further ado let me explain about the GoLucky family and hopefully you will want to be a part of their herd 83.

The GoLuckies come from Trottingham, that’s their base of operation but by now they could be scattered all throughout Equestria for they are a lot of troublemakers and Ner-do-Wells, the one theme that seems to be consistent is that they tend to have a Gambling/Luck theme going about them!

The only two current GoLuckies are my Character Reno, and his father BlackJack (Reno’s mother is deceased ) so if you’d like to tie to them in any way it is currently open as well X3

I really am looking forward to expanding this family of troublemakers, roughens, thugs , pick pockets ect! Not ALL GoLuckies are trouble but I’d really like to keep the number of “pure and innocent” ones down.

Also just because a GoLucky Likes to walk the line between good and bad doesn’t make them evil, GoLuckies don’t harm nopony.. just take their money…and their apples..and their clothes.. and their women.. and their playing cards XD

In short the family is full of mischievous bad eggs, but not necessarily EVIL bad eggs

Hmm. Well, she's located out west, and I'm positive she's never been anywhere near Trottingham, but with her similarly themed name and profession, my Lady Luck could maybe be made a distant relation of some sort.

I didn't give her parents names or anything, just established that her mother died when she was young and her father was undependable and skipped town on her. Plenty of room for family history there, I think.

Hmm. Well, she's located out west, and I'm positive she's never been anywhere near Trottingham, but with her similarly themed name and profession, my Lady Luck could maybe be made a distant relation of some sort.

I didn't give her parents names or anything, just established that her mother died when she was young and her father was undependable and skipped town on her. Plenty of room for family history there, I think.

You know I was thinking about how she could earlier, just didn't wanna be rude and say anything XD Her name fits perfectly, makes sense that a GoLucky would go out west too.

Ooh, I just had a thought about this - would a charlatan fortune teller fall under this? Sort of like a spooky con artist? She could be a weirdo aunt or something.

I haven't actually made said pony yet, but I like the idea of a family full of black sheep. :P (Figuratively speaking...)

Ooh, I just had a thought about this - would a charlatan fortune teller fall under this? Sort of like a spooky con artist? She could be a weirdo aunt or something.

I haven't actually made said pony yet, but I like the idea of a family full of black sheep. :P (Figuratively speaking...)

That would fall in PERFECTLY =D I like it a lot

Still planning on doing this, but my exit review and finals are soon!

... Plus I saw Sapphire Shores was up for grabs and I miiiight have made exciting flailing motions. >.> I miiight have also gone, "EEE!" Apparently she's been available for a while, but I didn't want to take the risk. Want!

But yarr! Once things get less crazy, I'm makin' me a sham fortune teller.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Started working on this app, and I wondered - is this a family of a specific species of pony? The little dudes in your profile don't seem to have horns, so I'm guessing they're either earth ponies or pegasi. Or are they a mixed bunch?

I reckon I'm going with earth pony, just so any mystical mumbo jumbo she comes up with doesn't get written off as unicorn magic, at any rate. :P

Hey! Started working on this app, and I wondered - is this a family of a specific species of pony? The little dudes in your profile don't seem to have horns, so I'm guessing they're either earth ponies or pegasi. Or are they a mixed bunch?

I reckon I'm going with earth pony, just so any mystical mumbo jumbo she comes up with doesn't get written off as unicorn magic, at any rate. :P

Their mainly earth ponies but occasionally other sorts pop up XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This sounds like a fun idea. I do remember making lunchmoney and then some in my elementry school days with card tricks and such. Doesn't seem to bedazzle people when you get older, though.

Mind if I jump in this?

Admittingly I was unsure about it, but it just might work. I've had this character in mind for a while, and to say the least, she certainly gets herself into a bit of piracy. I think she'll suit the GoLucky family quite well, even if her special talent isn't quite related to gambling.

And her name? Gear Savvy! But for the sake of the GoLucky family name, "Gear Savvy" is actually something that she pinned for herself, while her real name is Savoir GoLucky. :D

Yes, I've decided to have ol' Savvy to be part of the GoLucky family along with having her part of the Freedomwings crew (if you don't mind). She does originate from Trottingham after all. I also had in mind that she would have blonde hair even before considering this. Maybe she could be Clover's cousin? If that's alright, I mean.

Admittingly I was unsure about it, but it just might work. I've had this character in mind for a while, and to say the least, she certainly gets herself into a bit of piracy. I think she'll suit the GoLucky family quite well, even if her special talent isn't quite related to gambling.

And her name? Gear Savvy! But for the sake of the GoLucky family name, "Gear Savvy" is actually something that she pinned for herself, while her real name is Savoir GoLucky. :D

Yes, I've decided to have ol' Savvy to be part of the GoLucky family along with having her part of the Freedomwings crew (if you don't mind). She does originate from Trottingham after all. I also had in mind that she would have blonde hair even before considering this. Maybe she could be Clover's cousin? If that's alright, I mean.

Yes ofcourse that would be just fine -nod-