Ponies Invade Wall Street Journal

JCtheBrony

Not only did we invade, we hit the front page. It's so weird to see them talk about debt crisis, trouble in Greece and oh hey, dudes like ponies now. It's a pretty good article, manages to stay neutral on the 'brony' issue but this is probably some of the most positive press we've gotten lately.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/11/wallstreet-journal-article-newspaper.html

I can just imagine all those old cronies at Wall Street reading this and thinking, "What sort of poppycock is this animated show?" before adjusting their monocles and fleeing to invest stock in whoever owns the Hub. They... they do all wear monocles right?

(Sorry if this topic was already made. Didn't see one, so I figured it would be okay to make it)

H-hey, that was a pretty fair article! I was pleasantly surprised.

... And then I go and read the comments. Le sigh. Though I guess I shouldn't be surprised most of the negative comments are along the lines of, "KIDS THESE DAYS. GET A HAIRCUT, YA PANSY." Haters gonna hate, I suppose.

Reading it I was surprised to notice barely any bias---the phrase about 4chan caught me off gaurd, but how else do explain 4chan to people uneducated in internet memes?

I really enjoyed the article and I liked how the journalist not only did their research, but went into depth of the fanbase.

Bravo on making it on the front page, this is even bigger than the time Steven Colbert making a shout out.