Golly, it's a WIZARD!

Clockwise

About myself.: Is this thing on? I like clocks. I like them verrrry much. SO MUCH.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Googled around for a proper pony roleplay!

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I have always loved ponies. And then there was a show about technicolored sparkleponies. It was inevitable, really!

My one favourite main cast pony?: Twilight Sparkle

Hello, fair ponies! I'm some guy from the internet who just happens to love the hay out of brightly-colored horsecreatures, and it was truly only a matter of Time before I was absorbed into the wonderful state of bronyhood.

I go by all sorts of names across the intertrons, the most common being Wizard and Edward, but I have the feeling that I might just end up getting called Clockwise here, and I am perfectly fine with that!

I am an artist, a roleplayer (but of course) and a wannabe clockmaker. I am also a wizard. I may or may not have done it, but I freely accept all blame, because the plot must always go on.

I am quite excited to have come upon Canterlot.com! I can't wait to meet you folks, in character and out--I've mostly been a fringe brony for all this Time, that is, I haven't really gotten into any pony communities, so this one will be my very first, and from what I've seen, I think it was an excellent choice.

areyallawizard.png

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Greetin's there, Wiz. I simply love your design, it reminds me of a time long ago wherein magic could look upon itself with a nuance of humour. Anyway, your past choice was great indeed. You've presently come to the single greatest source of pony on the net (with the greatest pony on the net). Speaking of, pleased to meetcha this evening, the name's Zeal. I hope we might find you a home here in future and find your personality most joyously compatible with that of myself and my comrades.

Artist you say!? Let's do an art trade! I've never done one of those. Agreed? Ok, I'll look forward to it.

MANY WIZARDS, WHAT DO?!

TURN INTO PANDA Y/N?

Thank you much, all of you! What an astounding welcome! I feel quite at home already.

It's a pleasure to meet you, Zeal, and thank you! Magicians need a bit of whimsy, I've always felt, or else they lose much of their twee charm.

I'd love to do an art trade! Direct me to info and/or references concerning your pony and I will have at it, for great justice.

Oh, don't worry, lad, I won't go hocus pocusing anything important. Maybe. Probably. Possibly. In any case, your avatar is pretty awesome. Did you draw it?

It's quite splendid to meet you, Mephy! I am sure we will do much frolicking in newling land. ALL OF THE FROLICKING.

Oh, don't worry, lad, I won't go hocus pocusing anything important. Maybe. Probably. Possibly. In any case, your avatar is pretty awesome. Did you draw it?

Nope! Ah suck at art.

Now don't you run off using all them wired words! :blah:

This pony...

I like this pony >:3

His words, they tickle my ear holes like a choir of song birds.

His grace, it dances upon my gray matter at a terribly chaotic pace.

His mysteriousity, it weaves holes through my curiosity!

Oh my. And lookit how he capitalizes 'Time!' What sort of mysterious mysteries are behind that, I do wonder.

Wizards. WIZARDS AND THEIR SECRETS. I love them~

WELCOME TO THE ROYAL CITY, MY DEAR CLOCKWORK CLOCKWISE~

Tis a very good pleasure to meet you and you may call me Fawkes :3

MMMYES I AM VERY MYSTERIOUS NYES MMMM QUITE MMMINDUBITABIBBLY

I applaud your usage of wordage, my dear Fawkes. Ear holes, indeed! In any case, I am glad that your reception of wizards is so very positive. You bring warm fuzzies to my ticktocking heart. This also makes it easier for me to sneak into your house and take your stuff. I'm sorry, did I say that aloud? I meant, break into your abode and confiscate your valuables. No, wait...