Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

If you update to 1.1 you seem able to get back on; however the pony mod will break for you (you do keep your pony skin).

If you need to reinstall here are the instructions:

1. Download Mine Little Pony Mod for Minecraft 1.0.0
  2. Click start, go to run, and type %appdata%
  3. In your Appdata folder open you .Minecraftr folder
  4. Open bin folder
  5. Open the Minecraft.jar file with winrar and paste the contents of the Mine Little Pony downlaod directly inside the root of the Minecraft.jar file.
  6. Make sure you delete Meta-inf
  7. Enjoy

Direct download link to the Mine Little Pony Mod

It also comes with all the skins.

Dear Princess Celestia today I learned a valuable lesson in Minecraft, that if you get greedy and careless all it takes is one zombie to take away all your hard work, but if you are lucky and have good friends they'll help you recover and not rage quit! Love your faithful admirer BrianBlackBerry

XD

• Like 1

I'm not dead, but until further notice, I'm swearing off Minecraft. So, uhh. Looks like the Chai Mare is up for grabs, if anypony wants to hold on to it while I'm away.

Stupid school, keeping me away from the server.

Anyway, I have a bit of a clarifying question. When I try to log onto the server, it gives me an error message of: "Disconnected by server. Took too long to log in." IS that something that can be solved by updating to 1.1 (as BrainBlackberry was discussing), or it is something else entirely?

I'm not dead, but until further notice, I'm swearing off Minecraft. So, uhh. Looks like the Chai Mare is up for grabs, if anypony wants to hold on to it while I'm away.

What is Chai Mare and where is it?

Well I'll be back on *eventually* Every F'in time MC updates it takes me days to get mods to work.

Unlike 99.99% of the players, when *I* delete meta.inf, the game black-screens on me. And when I dont, it crashes... So far the minimap wont work, and the MineLittlePony mod wont work, not tried the fly yet, but without minelittlepony it's kinda pointless...

EDIT:

ok, it's not deleting meta.inf... it's modifying any existing files...

MineLittlePony loaded fine File-by-file... untill I added zr.class

then I got a black screen.

EDIT x2:

Well I got 1/4 mods to work (ironically the fly mod that's no longer allowed...) Mine Little Pony is not compatable with the new version:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/748553-100-mine-little-pony-v10/page__view__findpost__p__11990565

Untill the pony mod is fixed, I wont be logging in. I really dont want to think the effect it would have on Dash's already damaged psyche if she was turned into a human. The way she hates and fears them... not to mention the fact they have no wings and cant fly... I think she'd throw herself off a rather high cliff...

Stupid school, keeping me away from the server.

Anyway, I have a bit of a clarifying question. When I try to log onto the server, it gives me an error message of: "Disconnected by server. Took too long to log in." IS that something that can be solved by updating to 1.1 (as BrainBlackberry was discussing), or it is something else entirely?

That's the message it gives you? Sounds like its just taking a long time for you to log in so its disconnecting you. Try upgrading to 1.1 then using the patch to downgrade back down to 1.0.

What is Chai Mare and where is it?

The Chai Mare is his little cafe in Canterlot.

Well I got 1/4 mods to work (ironically the fly mod that's no longer allowed...) Mine Little Pony is not compatable with the new version:

http://www.minecraft...st__p__11990565

Untill the pony mod is fixed, I wont be logging in. I really dont want to think the effect it would have on Dash's already damaged psyche if she was turned into a human. The way she hates and fears them... not to mention the fact they have no wings and cant fly... I think she'd throw herself off a rather high cliff...

Yeah, I gave it a shot and it doesn't work, although there is no damage to your Minecraft game if you apply it. You do retain your pony skin if you are using one, so no worry there, Although I do dig the pony mod and running around as a four hooved pony on there, I am fine with things until they get it fixed.

That's the message it gives you? Sounds like its just taking a long time for you to log in so its disconnecting you. Try upgrading to 1.1 then using the patch to downgrade back down to 1.0.

The Chai Mare is his little cafe in Canterlot.

You can try the downgrade Ashton and then apply the pony mod, see if that works for you?

I am pretty tempted to stick with 1.1 myself and wait out for the server upgrade, kinda addicted to the fact I can get my sheep to regrow wool now.

Yeah, I gave it a shot and it doesn't work, although there is no damage to your Minecraft game if you apply it. You do retain your pony skin if you are using one, so no worry there, Although I do dig the pony mod and running around as a four hooved pony on there, I am fine with things until they get it fixed.

You can try the downgrade Ashton and then apply the pony mod, see if that works for you?

I am pretty tempted to stick with 1.1 myself and wait out for the server upgrade, kinda addicted to the fact I can get my sheep to regrow wool now.

I assumed th downgrade would break the game, that the server HAD been patched... I think I'll try it then...

I assumed th downgrade would break the game, that the server HAD been patched... I think I'll try it then...

Nope, I get the "took too long to log in" The server has been patched to disallow 1.0.0 it appears...

Hmm.. It's also an issue I seem to be having. Let me see if I can get this thing working...

This bug was literally fixed in the next craftbukkit commit. Apparently the login code never got updated in the snapshot the server is using (it's supposed to refuse 1.0 clients). Either update to 1718 or pull in the latest snapshot (mostly api changes and the occasional bugfix)

May I ask why the limit is 6? The server doesn't lag a whole bunch, and I don't think our connection is

exactly international enough to cause any problems.

Also, I own a boathouse near the lake as of present.

I change the server as necessary to be able to get all the ponies on there. I'll go ahead and raise it up to 8 again now.