Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

You see this? *holds up SwissCheeseftw* this is why we cant have nice things! *throws her into pegasus device*

I wonder that every time I see a griefer, Brian. I mean, I can atleast understand if she had some beef with the server, but afaik everything was going well...?

Well I hope if anyone has an issue, they can talk to us. I am always willing to help if I can. :o

Wow, I better check my house, I have been so busy in a different server with building the Bubblen statue. It took me 3 hours to complete it.

I highly advocate having a "house" then having a separate "Vault" that way even if your house is looted, all your really valuable stuff (like diamonds, obs and redstone) is safe elsewhere.

Howdy!

Just a quick note. I am on somewhat of a hiatus right now. Which is my way of saying I've been playing Mass Effect 2 almost none stop in order to prep for Mass Effect 3. Lame excuse, I know.

Eventually when I come back though (ideally sometime between a few days from now and prior to the release of Mass Effect 3) I plan to finish Appleloosa seeing as I finally got my laptop up and running and managed to finish the plans for the buildings.

seeing as I finally got my laptop up and running and managed to finish the plans for the buildings.

*shudder* I dont know how you ponies play MC on a laptop, I can never place blocs right, navigate worth a trot, or gennerally do anything right on a trackpad... (maybe I'm just too used to my razer...) I've gotten to the point if I plan on doing anything I carry a USB mouse with me...

If it makes you feel better, Chron, I've not been on as often either lately, this and that irl and on verious sites, so it's probably a slow-time all 'round on the server...

I have been busy practicing my pixel art skills in another server plus I am still mad at a mob glitch while I was mining and found a spawner near my house. I destroyed it and was eating food to get health back when the zombie vanished and then reappeared and killed me. I lost a couple of diamonds and rage quitted.

I have been busy practicing my pixel art skills in another server plus I am still mad at a mob glitch while I was mining and found a spawner near my house. I destroyed it and was eating food to get health back when the zombie vanished and then reappeared and killed me. I lost a couple of diamonds and rage quitted.

There's a place where you can practice pixel art on our server. It's called the moon.

*le sigh* Can I please be on your server?

Sure. But in order to add you to the whitelist I need a minecraft login.

There's a place where you can practice pixel art on our server. It's called the moon.

Wow! Threatening to send ponies to the moon over pixel art... maybe I *dont* want to build that statue I was threatening to build... lol

There was a server reset, causing all of the teleporters to stop working. I've got most of them up and running again, except for Fleur's teleporters, because I'm not sure how to her places.

In the interests of future resets, I am placing the teleport pattens and their x/z coordinates here.

TP Patterns are for f-orientation 0, 1, 2, 3. Coordinates are x,z or x,y,z

Central teleport hub: Gold, Gold, Gold, Gold:

In a deep shaft through the cavern underneath Rose Ranches just outside Canterlot. ( 289,24,195 )

Canterlot: Gold, Obsidian, Obsidian, Gold ( 285, 127 )

Cloudsdale: Gold, Obsidian, Obsidian, Obsidian ( 49, 226 )

Ponyville: Obsidian, Obsidian, Obsidian, Obsidian ( 264, -400 )

Appleoosa: Wood, Wood, Wood, Wood ( 433, -1486 )

Stalliongrad: Purple Wool, Purple Wool, Purple Wool, Purple Wool ( 254, -2835 )

O_o what's the order of the 4 blocks? 0-1-2-3 doesnt work because they can be counted any number of ways. Llama's official setup is using compass directions (if you notice the blocks point N, S, E, W)