Ponyville Minecraft server

Starburst

Mkay. I just seem to recall it being wrapped up for a good while. *shrugs*

Also, I have noticed that the desert is really, really big. That part could take quite a while.

Really just the Ponyville area needs "cleaning" if the town and the area immediately around it is clean of snow, that is allt hat is needed. Do not worry about the distant desert.

Really just the Ponyville area needs "cleaning" if the town and the area immediately around it is clean of snow, that is allt hat is needed. Do not worry about the distant desert.

Yeah, I sorta realized that and focused more on just cleaning up the edges visible to town. But still, I'm amazed at how much of the map got covered. :-o

Yeah, I sorta realized that and focused more on just cleaning up the edges visible to town. But still, I'm amazed at how much of the map got covered. :-o

Yeah, about this.

For some reason during one of Notch's freaky updates, the biome there changed from temperate grassland to winter.. I'm not sure why. The update didn't mention anything about biome code changing.

Yeah, about this.

For some reason during one of Notch's freaky updates, the biome there changed from temperate grassland to winter.. I'm not sure why. The update didn't mention anything about biome code changing.

there's a reason for that, actually. 1.1 biome code had winter biomes omitted due to a bug. It was readded in 1.2+

So, I've started playing MC a bit more often. I've been said my tower (see spoiler below) has been discovered a few times. It's not abandoned, however, you're welcome to stop by if you need shelter for the night. There's a bed on the upper floor, and on the third floor there's a library with an enchanting table. There's also a wheat and sugarcane farm in the basement, which you're welcome to if you replant.

Just if ya guys are in the area, that is.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2w4dyr5.png

Whitelist me >:C Tobyfan5555

..If you don't mind me asking, before I whitelist you.. who are you? Why are you making a face like that when you're essentially asking us to trust you enough to let you on the server? Your post count isn't encouraging, either.

Got a question here. I've installed FlyMod, but it only seems to be working in survival single-player. I can't fly on the server. What all do I need to get it working?

You shouldnt have any trouble with flymod. Are you sure it was installed correctly? Flying IS enabled on the server.

Installed FlyMod (1.2.4 version) by itself, only works in singleplayer.

Installed the entire Zombe Mod Pack and enabled only the flying part. Let me toggle flying on and off in singleplayer, but I couldn't raise or lower my elevation no matter what I entered for the keys in the config file.

Yeah, I think I'm screwing something up here.

Hmm... I'm currently playing on another pony-themed minecraft server that a friend of mine is an admin on. I just have a few questions for this one.

Well, one question really.

Is creative mode on in normal world, or is it survival? I simply ask because I enjoy building super-projects (Currently working on a much smaller version of Canterlot and Canterlot Castle on the other server).

Hmm... I'm currently playing on another pony-themed minecraft server that a friend of mine is an admin on. I just have a few questions for this one.

Well, one question really.

Is creative mode on in normal world, or is it survival? I simply ask because I enjoy building super-projects (Currently working on a much smaller version of Canterlot and Canterlot Castle on the other server).

Two questions for you.

1. Can you play on that using cracked Minecraft?

If yes to 1:

2. What is the IP?