What was the Hub thinking?

Hippo

That image of Pinkie Pie absolutely DESTROYING the voting makes me laugh uncontrollably, :lol:

I'm sure The Hub was simply trying to make interesting voting results...unfortunately, they forgot the fandom would likely pile-drive any competition that FiM has...

But I am indeed a bit disappointed in their choice of putting Joker against Discord. I loved the Batman Animated Series....but would it have KILLED THEM to use an actual image of the Joker from that show, and NOT a fake copy from one episode?! :P

I entered in my vote for the Joker and it made me feel a little bit like a traitor. Then they showed the current results o_0.

Discord was cool and all but Hamill Joker is best Joker and is always going to be the master of destruction and chaos.

Discord is a 1 trick 2 ep pony :P. Joker's the real deal

Eh, this kind of stuff happens all the time. These "voting" contests run by television channels are never based on fan voting...

For example, Nicktoons Network ran a voting thing for a "Clash of the Nicktoons" thing a while back. The finals came down to Plankton from Spongebob and Aang from Avatar....and, DESPITE AVATAR'S HUGE FANBASE, Plankton won.

It's obvious this is rigged, and I wouldn't expect for BOTH Discord and Pinkie to win...but if it is rigged for Pinkie to win at least, I'll be content, I suppose...

He's Dan's friend in Dan Vs.

WTF is Dan Vs, and why does it sound so lame?

.... Oh, wait, that's because it is. Seriously, there's very few good cartoons these days for kids. Even Fairly Odd Parents has gone down the drain, and that was one of my favorite shows! MLP is all they've got that is good. :(

WTF is Dan Vs, and why does it sound so lame?

.... Oh, wait, that's because it is. Seriously, there's very few good cartoons these days for kids. Even Fairly Odd Parents has gone down the drain, and that was one of my favorite shows! MLP is all they've got that is good. :-(

Fairly Odd Parents used to be a pretty good show. It was always so crazy. It was having such a great run. Then they had kid. Did they pick a new voice actor for Cosmo? I saw an episode a few nights back an he sounded......different.

Now back to my real question. Dan vs who? What is this show about?

Fairly Odd Parents used to be a pretty good show. It was always so crazy. It was having such a great run. Then they had kid. Did they pick a new voice actor for Cosmo? I saw an episode a few nights back an he sounded......different.

Now back to my real question. Dan vs who? What is this show about?

The show is simply called "Dan vs". It's a VERY odd show about this easily-aggrevated guy who goes on tirades about the stupidest things. It...can SOMETIMES be entertaining. Most of the time, however, it ends up being like a slightly-better written version of Johnny Test...

It probably is rigged to some degree at least, otherwise pinkie would probably have an even larger percentage than she already had at the start

But yes, most of these things are probably rigged, I remember when I was 13 one station I would always watch the saturday morning line up for had a poll to decide which series they would have a full episode preview for a few weeks in advance, two of the shows were fairly closely tied with one far behind until the night before when the show that had been so far behind suddenly had probably 75% of the votes (and when they finally aired the one I voted for started with an episode several episodes in and one character tells another something that they aren't supposed to mention until close to the end of the show....Weird little station....)

Round 2 started, in case anyone didn't notice.

Pinkie Pie is against Strawberry Shortcake in Round 2, while Discord is against....someone from G.I. Joe, I suppose.

Discord is currently leading with 93% as of a minute ago, while Pinkie is leading with 90% on her match-up.

C'mon everypony! Let's win this! BREAK OUT THE PARTY CANNONS!

They apparently added an IP tracker this round, because voting was massively inflated on the last one (AKA anyone could vote as many times as they wanted). It might also suggest why Chris somehow got the upperhand on Pinkie: someone abused the system.

Now we should only be able to vote 10 times for each bracket.

The hub probably said "Why on earth did we think we could do anything pony on the net without those bronies completely taking it over"

Like seriously, we run like an organization or a cult or something. One person makes the call for action and the hordes descend. How are 8 years old girls going to complete?