What was the Hub thinking?

Hippo

The Hub is putting out an internet bracket promotion to let viewers choose who they think is naughty and who is nice. Each side of the bracket has a pony character and you are free to vote as many times as you want. What we're they thinking!?!? LOL.

http://www.hubworld....exround1.html#t

So far, here's are the pony characters in their round ones:

votingy.png

I'm not even gonna tell everypony they need to vote, cuz honestly. You probably wont need to.

• Like 2

I'm more surprised that Discord is beating the Joker by such a large margin, Batman:TAS Joker at that.

Most people who are old enough to remember the Batman series and bothered to find this on the Hub website are also likely Bronies.

I entered in my vote for the Joker and it made me feel a little bit like a traitor. Then they showed the current results o_0.

Discord was cool and all but Hamill Joker is best Joker and is always going to be the master of destruction and chaos.

Even better than Dark Knight Joker?

Even better than Dark Knight Joker?

Yes. Definitely. ;)

Though I might be biased. B:TAS was my childhood, and it's still one of the few cartoons I'd probably rank higher than MLP:FiM.

Hamil's Joker is just iconic to me, so seeing him get crushed by Discord is kind of sad. :sleep:

Though it's somehow even more upsetting to me that Batman is losing his matchup, even if that isn't pony related. I mean, come on? Some lame robot cannot seriously be cooler than Batman... :roll:

Yes. Definitely. ;-)

Though I might be biased. B:TAS was my childhood, and it's still one of the few cartoons I'd probably rank higher than MLP:FiM.

Hamil's Joker is just iconic to me, so seeing him get crushed by Discord is kind of sad. :sleep:

Though it's somehow even more upsetting to me that Batman is losing his matchup, even if that isn't pony related. I mean, come on? Some lame robot cannot seriously be cooler than Batman... :roll:

Whoa! Some lame robot? I don't know about that one

Whoa! Some lame robot? I don't know about that one

Admittedly I never watched Transformers as a kid. All i've ever seen of the franchise is the abysmal Michael Bay movies. So yeah. Just don't have any connection to it whatsoever.

Batman on the other hand, I've never not been into.

I will only care if Spielberg's characters go up against any of Faust's.

Though, yeah, putting Joker up against pony-Q just isn't fair. There's not even a decent analogy to describe how unfair that is.

Optimus Prime is a HUGE deal, not just some Robot...kids of the 80's and 90's pretty much wished he'd roll up and move out to their classes daily.

His stripes, Well and truly EARNED!

The Joker, as stated, is not the real Joker - that's a body double and not even WORTHY of the name Joker...vote his ass down, he's an imposter here! :P

• Like 1

Optimus Prime is a HUGE deal, not just some Robot...kids of the 80's and 90's pretty much wished he'd roll up and move out to their classes daily.

His stripes, Well and truly EARNED!

The Joker, as stated, is not the real Joker - that's a body double and not even WORTHY of the name Joker...vote his ass down, he's an imposter here! :P

I don't know. I was a 90's kid and I never got into it. Either way, can't believe he's a bigger deal than Batman. :/

And true, but they obviously did intend for it to be the real Joker... they just messed up.

• Like 1

I don't know. I was a 90's kid and I never got into it. Either way, can't believe he's a bigger deal than Batman. :/

And true, but they obviously did intend for it to be the real Joker... they just messed up.

Yeah, Transformers was the premiere cartoon for kids in the Eighties and Optimus Prime was the the baddest of the bad ass heroes of that era. Also I think people are a little burnt out on Batman saturation; its like Zombies and Pirates, just a bit too much of a good thing and you get sick of it.

When I was a kid, this was the most awesome scene ever (sure cheezy to all the young folks now, still cool to this old timer):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBUAG6Gy-to

• Like 2

Admittedly I never watched Transformers as a kid. All i've ever seen of the franchise is the abysmal Michael Bay movies. So yeah. Just don't have any connection to it whatsoever.

Batman on the other hand, I've never not been into.

I don't know about two and three since I didn't watch them as they were completely unecessary, but I loved Transformers by Michael Bay. It was just so epic.

I feel left out since I never watched animated Batman or Transformers.

I guess I'm too young, lol.

Yeah, Transformers was the premiere cartoon for kids in the Eighties and Optimus Prime was the the baddest of the bad ass heroes of that era. Also I think people are a little burnt out on Batman saturation; its like Zombies and Pirates, just a bit too much of a good thing and you get sick of it.

When I was a kid, this was the most awesome scene ever (sure cheezy to all the young folks now, still cool to this old timer):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBUAG6Gy-to

Being born in 87, I guess I just was too young when it was still on, or something. All I know is that I somehow missed it entirely.

And too much Batman? But that's impossible. :?:

I don't know about two and three since I didn't watch them as they were completely unecessary, but I loved Transformers by Michael Bay. It was just so epic.

I feel left out since I never watched animated Batman or Transformers.

I guess I'm too young, lol.

Michael Bay is always terrible in my opinion. His films just do not work for me at all. :roll:

Give Batman: Animated a look if you ever get a chance. It's so worth it. ;-)