Winter Wrap Up?

kat

Ok, sorry for the short post, i don't feel like writing paragraphs.

Has anyone realized that it's almost the end of winter? The equinox is on the twentieth, which would make March 19th Winter Wrap Up in Equestria.

Why haven't this been acknowledged? We should start making plans!

Any ideas for this event?

I'm gonna be picking up Ashi and spending the day with my bestest pal evers for the first time in person. >.> Maybe we'll watch ponies, since she'll be in a car all day today and won't be able to watch it.

Oh yeah, you guys will be driving from North Dakota to Kentucky, likely driving right by my house half way there, lol. Well good news, the weather should be nice and sunny hear in Chicagoland that day. :)

Yeah, I gotta go out and wake up all the sleeping animals.

I always have to wake up the animals.

At least you get the cute bunnies! I have to plow snow all day in those tractors!

Yeah the bunnies are cute.

You ever wake up a raccoon though?

Those things are evil.

Welcome everypony! To the celebration of Winter Wrap up!I really haven't thought much ahead for this, so post anything related to winter wrap up, or find your own special way to celebrate our last holiday cheer!

Post ANYTHING related to Mlp Winter wrap up and don't forget to have fun with this!

untitled2-1.jpg

untitled-3.jpg

Hooray, winter wrap up!

Though, its still snowing here! I'm going to need a fleet of pegasus ponies to clean up the several feet of cloud that is now on the ground x_x

Oh man, where do you live? Even here in Wisconsin all the snow has melted away and the days are consistently above freezing; already we had one day in the mid-Sixties. O_o

But hey maybe the pegasi will come in the night and take it all away (need some earth ponies too)!

Woo! First, it's Winter Wrap-up Day, AND the Moon is its closest to the Earth in 20 years! How can things get any better!?

Not to be cloudy for the last couple days (looks outside at the rain), so I could actually observe the Moon; I really wanted to use the new telescope on the event, instead, total darkness. :)

Well, Spring is officially here! Everyone make it on time?

When you are on the plow team, Applejack makes sure you make it on time! :):shock:

As long as Twilight Sparkle stays out of the way. I'm sure there are northern parts of North America with plenty of snow cover still, thanks to her.