Rate the Signature above you

Cons: My OCD is kicking in and it just looks weird not having it your images centered.

I took your advice, and have now centered my sig! Thanks!

Anyways, 4/5 as a normal sig, but 5/5 because of Bob Ross.

Because everything is better with a happy little cloud here and a happy little tree there.

If you cant fight the moonlight, why not join it? IN A SWEET DANCE! 5/5

2371437.gif

We look like were being held against our will by MidnightBlackhorn's left side avatar pony while trying to come up with an escape plan with bad poker faces...

Hey, I just met you

And this is crazy

Your sigs the same

So change it maybe?

2.5/5

• Like 2

5/5 for shameless self promotion. You gotta get known somehow!

I know all about that :P 8th banner today...Thought I'd pay some homage to my main colt, Folarin. Hope he doesn't kill me for putting him on the back burner for a cross dressing pony...

5/5 Once again, the Earl Grey has convinced me to give you a high score.

• Like 1

I know all about that :razz: 8th banner today...Thought I'd pay some homage to my main colt, Folarin. Hope he doesn't kill me for putting him on the back burner for a cross dressing pony...

5/5 Once again, the Earl Grey has convinced me to give you a high score.

Yes, the mind ontrol is working :mad:

5/5 for Folarin!

• Like 1

Anyway, Rarity is meh. But signature is pretty cool, I love the wet hair Rarity in the background, hilarious XD. And I love how the image sort of "bleeds" out of the borders of the signature box. 4/5. (You get -1/5 for favorite character selection :razz:)

4/5 Awesome signature -1 because I just don't like Rarity... :oops:

Really? :roll:

You two are quite dominating the topic. Therefore, since not much changed since last time I was here, I'll go for LM if you don't mind Link.

Catchy quote, although in unknown circumstances. Guess it's similar to BBS' quote. Though I find Folarin cut both from bottom and top a bit out of place. Unless it would be a dramatic zoom onto eyes, it a bit breaks the effect imo. Gains a strong 4.23 :mad:

Really? :roll:

You two are quite dominating the topic. Therefore, since not much changed since last time I was here, I'll go for LM if you don't mind Link.

Catchy quote, although in unknown circumstances. Guess it's similar to BBS' quote. Though I find Folarin cut both from bottom and top a bit out of place. Unless it would be a dramatic zoom onto eyes, it a bit breaks the effect imo. Gains a strong 4.23 :mad:

Yep, it just depends how I feel. I can always go back and change it to a different score if thats the problem. :shifty:

I don't see why I can't post as much as I like here, almost nopony else does and that most likely is because their signatures don't change very often. Me on the other hoof change it (and my avatar) constantly, and would like feedback, so I post here. (You can it expect my sig to change by the time you look at this :geek: )

I like her much more after the season 3 premiere I think it would look a bit better if the sig was longer and has a quote located in itself. All three lines used, but I don't really like how the second is split by the banner.

All in all, 4/5 Because Rarity.

Yes, It will be a running theme ;)