Rate the Signature above you

she comes

T̲̘̖͈̊̈́͌͗ͣͥ͂ͤo̲̙̞͉͖̰͇ͯ̾̃̓͑͘͢ ̡̱͉̫̲ͥ̇͒̐ͅi̷̾͊ͬ̊̉͏̪̮̬̙͍̠͍̣nͭ͛̉̑͒̄̐̎̀҉̧̯͍͇̺̖̯͓ͅv̢̤̜͉̝̭̠̠̠͒̊̋̀ͮͧͥ̐ǫ̖ͣ̋͝k̳̦̱̙̞̒̌͘͡ȇ̛̱͖͙͛̀͑ ̲̖̳͎̬ͬ̇̉ͤͅť͔̀͒ͨ̈́͒͋̚͜ḣ͚͍̅ͩͯe̼̯̦̩̙̠̞͐ͤͫ̂͒ͧ͟͞͞ ̡̗̞̓ͯͤͧh̙̮̑ͬ͒̌̓i̡̲͍ͬ͋v̴̬̩͇̅͐̊̚͠e̟͖ͧ͐̈͆̄̈̂-̧̫̟̱̗̗̗̰̲͆̋̈̏ͣ̐ͫ̾̐m͖̗̦̍͗̎̇̀͜i̢̛͕̝̫̠̞̤̭͌̄͗ͬ̚͟ņ̵̜̘̟͓̞̻̏̋ͯ͐̽͗͋ͮ̊͘d̗͆ͥ ̫͙̫̳̥̺͇͉͆ͭͯͯ͑̒͑̐r̛͚͖̪̯̩̳̦̀ͫͤͤ͜ẻ̛̹̯̤̣͍͓͖̒͒́͒͟p̶̙͙̪̹̮̯̽̆̔̈ͫ̚r͉̳͉̬̣̱̺͍̔̿e̅̈́̇ͯ̃҉̪̖̞̬̫̥͖͜͝ş̴͖̯͒ͨͮ̀̚ͅȩ̴̹̜̳̉̓͛̔͋n̨̢̬ͬ́ͦ̾̊̈́͟t̢͑͏͙͓̠ȉ̘̰̮̲̳̤́͢n͙̯̼̘̉̂ḡ̴̺̱͖͇ͥͩ ̸͇̱̫̦̜̯̩̜̏͆͌̍̂̾ͬ̋̚͞c̟̱͚ͭ͊ͯͤͬͯͨ̽͘͟͟h̸̦͔͎̄̽͗͊ͬ͛̑̀͘ẫ̵̘̰̭ͨ͞o̪̯̹̖ͦ̿̅̓̈́ͩ̿̍̕ͅs̊͐͏̻͎̻͚̻̯̬͎͜.̻̣̬͌͘

̸̓̿ͯ̋̊̆͏͔̘̯̙̘̥̲̫̝Į̬̙̭́̽̽̂ͦ́͡n̸̸̛͙͕̘̈́ͫ̑͒͐ͭ̏̚v̵͕̯̗̯̪͈̥́̅̔ͧͭ̓̈͂o͇̤͈͖͍͗̈́ͩ͋͊ͣͥ͞ķ͚͕͖̜͛͆̓̽ͧͭi̹̣ͬ͛͑̀n̞͚̖̯͓̰͍͈̈̓ͬ̒ͪͫͫͅg̘̟̿͂͒̍̒ͮͥ̽ ̷̭̲͖̻̖̰͕̒̓̿̔̌͟͢t͈͕̳͓̑ͪ̊̓̀͘h̗̖͓͂̏͐́͘ȩ͕̹͇̩͎͉̌̍ͤ͛̾̄ͣ ̵͔̬͐ͬ͆̌ͯ̿̏̒f̘̖̗̭̆̏̍̋ͬ͐͑ͬ͂́͜ȩ͙̣͔͕̝̣̝͂̈ͣ̎͞e̶̺͈̝͓ͨ̽͋l̥̰̯̜͇͕̅͋̃ĩ͔̦͔̤͈̄ͪ̎ͨ̃̄͢n̝̻ͫͣ́ǵ̢̣̜̳͖ ̞̪̞͓̥͔ͧ͒̓͢o͆̓ͭ͏̶̩̠͘f̼̲̽ͯ͆͒͆̀͡ ̝̝̥̼̏ͮͪ̋̈́̓̒c̛͔̣ͦ̇̿͗̍͌͆͂ͩ̀h̨̨̞͖ͣͮ̆ͩ̊́̚ͅa̘̣͔̝̣͑͌ͫͬo̩̫̬̥̰̠̯̽̽ͨͯ̂ͭ͒͐͟͜ş̲̘̤̭̟̠͓́ͫ̄ͭ̾͗̽ͪ͞.̢̯͓̯̣̻͕͓̰ͣ͒̂̿̎

͎̒ͤ̎̀̓͛̎͘ͅW̵̴̙ͯ̋̋̓͆iͩ̍ͨ͏̶̡̖̩͇̫͕͕̟̠͎t̴͓̺̘͖̥̺̙̳̑͂̄ͨ͐̃͡ḫ̴̢̳̣̗̣̣̬͂ͧͫͧ̆ͦͦͮͫ ͩ͊̑̽ͩ͋͗͊҉̱̼̝̖̖̰o̬̬̥̯̣̝̽͊ͭ̾̀̽ͤ͝u̝̠͋̎̄ͯ̇̋̌͋͛t̲̫͚̳ͩ̃̔̅͂̚͟ ͚͓͔̣̙̽͑̇̓͞͞ͅo͔̠̒͒ͣ͋̀͜ͅr͋̈̒̍̐̉̀͏̪̼̞͈͙͍̹̗̜d̪̮͇͛̈̌̆̈́͟e͎̙͖̞̳ͯ͞r̃̒͑̈́ͤ̀̈̾̏͏҉̵̬̱̯̼̙.̶͉͆̃̓̌͆̋̓̈ͤ͝

̲̥͇̺͈͈̪͌̕͝ͅT̵̛̯̼̄̅́̍h̴͚̜̟̲̜̖̻͍̞̿̍̇̌́͒̕ẻ̠͉̱̹̳ͪ͆̂̅͋́ ̴̠̖̭͈ͯͯ̔N͈̲̥̯̳̮̂ͧ̎ͅëͣ͊͑ͨͯͭ҉̡̺̰̜̞͓̟̰z̠̺̹̮̱͗͑͋ͣ͊̉́p̬̭̯̑̿̔̔ͯͨͬë͓̹̗̌̔͂ͦ̏ͣ͡r̼̭͉͕̤̝͛d̯̖̰͕̟̮̰͈̘͒̐ͩ͞i̸̧̦̬͔̮͎͎̙͖͇̊͌̾͑͑a̵͉̯͖̮̺̩̅̉̉̏̓̄̓͂̆͠͞n̛̗͌̈̿ͮ̒̓͗͜ ̲̖̺̰̲̹̥̫ͧh͛̊̔́̉̕͏̬̩͚̗̺̯̬͎i̵̪͒̋͠͠v̢̛̜̟͇͕́̽̊ͣ͐̈́ͥe̲̻̪ͭ̓̓̐̒ͣ-̶̘̬͔̺̥̈́͋̏̆̓ͫ͒m͋ͥ҉̸̜̜̘̘ḯ̗̤̮͍͋̇̈ͧ̋̆̓ͭ͠n̶̹̣̒̄ͨ͋͂ͫ̀d̜̘ͨ͂ͭ̔̒ͨ̐̿́͜͞ ͨ̈̌̿ͥ͂͏̣̫̦̺̳̲̜ȯ̍ͬ͒͗̐̉̾̚̕҉͎̭͚̩͈f̵̲̥̐̋̓̅́̂̅͌ͪ͞ ̨̩̤͚͍͔̼͔͂̎̓ͣc͙̺͐̈̊̈h̢͙̥̼̜̠̹͐̊͑̋͊ͥͮ͡ͅa̼̼̹͎͚̜͍ͩͩ͛̎̇͗͗̅o̶̪̤̩͗̍͆̒̒͠s̳̬̮͍͖̘̾͛ͦ̉̀.̺̪̰̻͔̝̙̰̎̊̏ͤ͑͐̾ͥ̚͘͢ ̨̖͓̜̙̰ͯ͒́̏̐͌̓Z̢̖̞̠̯ͩ̎ͪ̕a̡̧͇̥͙̼͚̟͐̌̄͂ͩ͑ͬ̌ḽ̲̜͎̈́̔g̸̟̯ͯ̓̀ͅo͆͛̏͋̍̈̾̂̊͞҉̳̩̱̤͈.ͧ͛ͯ҉̸̗̯̪̖͇̥͇͘ ͓͐̅͋̀̾͝

̢̔ͭͤͦͮ̓͘͏͇̖̻̦̤̻H̫̗͓̀͂ͣ̒̃̓e̲̭̰̱ͧ̓̈͞ ̖̗̽ẅ̭͎͕͐̿ͭ̉͗͘͞h͔̭̟̿̈ͩ̔̽͐ͭ̕ơ̩̪͙̼͇͎̦̓͑̌̽ͮͩͦ̽ͅ ͇̞̮̜̘̝͍̯̗͋͒ͨ̋ͨẄ̪͙͓́ͥͨ̎͛ǎ̸̢̱̰̫̿̓͜i̴̩̮̗̘̠̱͕̞͌̒ͯ̑́̄́̿t̢̢̢̮͓̜̠̜͚̅̃͂͒ͦ͌s̶̱͍̮͇̭͖̠̍͒ͨͧ͊ͫ̿͜͜ ̌̌̋̔͋̇̓̾͡҉͏̣͍̣̟͎̳̱B̧̞̔̀̚͞e̷̾̄̀ͭ̋͛͏̙͕͚ḫ̛͈̰̖̙͍͕͆̇ͣ͒̀̒̅͝ͅị̣͓͚̰͔̳͋ͯͫ̋͋̓̄ń̞̣͇͎̺͇̹̝̻ͤ͂́ͧ̽̀̀d̶̳͚̫̱̏̈́ͬ̎͌̔ ̰̘̟̀̎̎̄̽̋̕͢Ṯ̼̥̜̼̖̣̣͂̒ͨ̈́̽ͦ̚̕̕ḧ̷̭̦̠̾ͮ̉̇̿̀è̢̹̤͓̱͎̬͔ͫ̑͋̒ͤ̓ͤ ̟͙ͥͩͭ̈́̔̿͊̚Ẉ͔ͥ͌̒̄̀ͬͫ̃́͟a̷̡̹̞̼̦̒ͯͥ̆̈́̋ͨ̚l̢̬͓͎̤̱̰̊ͦ͋ͬ̊ͫͥͧͅl̡̯̹̲̘̺̂ͨ̇̅̈͘.̌͏̬̙̮̯̥͎̮̺͇

̟͕̼͈͍͉͖̟̯̔̍̌͛͂̔̈́̒͝Z̶̫̙̈́̃ͬ̄̈͡Â̲͖̲̲̻̥ͯ͢͞Ľ͉̀͜G̶̪̜͉͖̬͖͔̒ͥ̇ͬ͜Ő̵̸̜̯̜̌ͧ͘!̉̃ͯͤ͟͏̫̰

(referring to the pic, that is)

not into tf though

• 3 weeks later...