MousaThe14

About myself.: I am an artist, writer, and singer-songwriter, all in amateur capacity of course. I'm from Northern Virginia, which is completely different from the rest of Virginia and I'm a mere student that loves My little Pony Friendship is Magic. and to show this love,I run this thing: http://askthemanesix.tumblr.com

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: There was a link from the Bronyville podcast website.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I watched the show mid-spring becuase all of the other Tropers were loving it

My one favourite main cast pony?: Twilight Sparkle

Hey there, Nice to meet you all. I am a member of the TvTropes forum and I felt like it was time to branch out an expand who I knew among the pony-loving community so here I am.

I am Mousa the 14, not the 14th, and I hope we all get along fine.

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Is there some kind of professional welcoming committee or something? You people are posting nigh simultaneously in every fresh introduction thread.

Lol not really, we just love welcoming new members. By the way if you have time please do drop by the chat. Many of us always hang around there. Most of us are 24/7 in there as well. ;)

Thank you very much. Reading the rules was the first thing I did, though I'm so used to polite forum etiquette I usually don't need to. Most certainty did not expect a mod to come around.

I suppose my only question of interest is this is an RP centered forum?

The forum's specialty is RP, but you aren't required to RP if you don't want to. We have a lot of members who just hang around to chat and talk about other stuff. The rest of us just love to RP. :blah:

I love to RP too, I've just never done a pony one before so I'm not sure how much more different it will be or how to get started.

Super easy. Just read the rules on the application form and be rational about your pony creation, in keeping with the show. And POW. Pony OC.

• Like 1

Welcome to canterlot, i'm sure you'll have a wonderful time I'm sure you'll find everypony to be very nice here and don't hesitate to ask for help with anything! as others may have, or will say there is an irc in the top right. it's the most active i've ever been on and suggest going there.

• 2 weeks later...