My Little Pony: Our Story [OOC]

This is the OOC for my first RP.

I had this idea, like, what if our OC's took the place of the Mane 6? Would there be similar moments, different moments, etc? Would we handle the situations they went through in the same way, or would things turn out differently. It would pretty much follow the episodes starting with season 1, and go on from there. I thought this would be an interesting thing to do, sort of to see how things might turn out.

This is going to a Private RP. If you would like a spot, feel free to send me a PM, unless I've already sent you one. We will need six players, and we can sort out more details from there. Just to be clear, you can still be you OC, and be completely original. You don't have to be a unicorn to be Princess Celestia's faithful student who arrives in Ponyville.

We will also need other characters most likely, sort of like a character to take the place of Spike, etc. etc.

Players:

- Thunderflash

- QuickLime

- Conor Colton

- Neoniie

- WillTravel

- IceStorm

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say it's an interesting idea, if it works out well, please post a log! (at least an abridged one?)

I'll be sure to!

Alright, we got our places filled up. Expect either later tonight or today to see the IC Thread up, and we'll get this started!

In the meantime, PM me with the character's spot you wish to fill. When I say that, I mean that it will reside around which Element you will be (Magic, Loyalty, etc.). Everything about your character as far as background and personality would stay the same though, to give it more of our own personal touch.

Thanks~

Players:

- Thunderflash (Element of Honesty)

- QuickLime (Element of Magic)

- Conor Colton (Element of Loyalty)

- Neoniie (Element of Kindness)

- WillTravel (Element of Generosity)

- IceStorm (Element of Laughter)

Here I will keep track of the elements that will represent each of us. so far the following are left:

All Elements have been assigned!

PM me to claim one. I will let you know if it's been taken already. If you wish to change to a different one, please let me know beforehand.

I almost forgot to add this in. There is also spots for secondary/other main characters. Characters like Spike or Gilda can also be replaced. However very important characters (Celestia, Luna, Discord, etc.) will remain. If there is a character that you'd like to play, let me know, and I'll add it here.

- Korok132 (Spike)

-----

Also, keep in mind, the one who takes over as the Element of Magic will have the Spike character with them from the beginning. As mentioned, we are following in the footsteps as the Mane 6. That means that key elements will stay. The EoM will come in as a student to Princess Celestia, having to study the wonders of friendship in the same scenario as Twilight. However what they do is up to them. This role would most likely be the most constricting in terms of following in the shoes of the cast.

The other elements will be slightly more free to do what they wish. Seeing as my character is a Pegasus weather pony, I can't run a farm (since I'm the EoH). Same with the other elements. It will probably make more sense as the roleplay goes on.

Okie-dokie-lokie~! Looks like things are underway! If nopony has any objections, I will be sure to start the official RP soon. Expect it to be here in the FFA section. As mentioned, we will simply be following the episodes from season one and beyond. If we happen to get too far ahead of the episodes, or if we simply wish to do something new, we could go ahead and RP fanfics, or something like that. That's probably just me being obsessed with A Cross and An Arrow, where the Mane 6 meet their genderbends...but yeah, we'll tuck that away for some other time.

So, without further hesitation, I will begin preparations for My Little Pony: Our Story!

Depends, is he going to destroy my electronics?

He may or may not destroy your stuff, depending on if he can find a use for your electronics in a way not originally intended. In other words: Don't let him near any books relative to electronics. He'll just get ideas.

Also, thing starting. Wooooooo!

Already following :D

This is gonna be soo awesome :kissy:

And I'm the replacement Rainbow Dash <3 EVEN MORE AWESOME!

You lucky-lucky. I wanted to be replacement RD! T nT

But I'm next best, replacement AJ! I guess I'll just have him working as a helping hand on the farm, or what-have you.

But yes! This will be so much fuuun~! <3