The Twelve days of Ponyville! [Game]

Um still contempating whether or not I should sing this and post it, I haven't sung in about 3 years properly and that was before my voice broke. But I don't know should I it would probably be really crap (well my microphone is crap) and would have a tinge of an Australian accent but it's mainly up to you guys if you feel comfortable me doing this. Also we probably will have to finish this first

Ok well I sound a lot more different than I do inside my head, but here goes anyway if you want you can destroy it and send it to the pits of hell itself I just wanted to try something different because I love Christmas songs their just so happy. Anyway it's probably reaaaallly crap so I'll probably just stick to writing. I can't wait to see the final lyrics, hopefully it will be finished before Christmas. Also please don't judge my bad singing

http://soundcloud.com/haserman/12-days-of-hearths-warming

• Like 1

Ok well I sound a lot more different than I do inside my head, but here goes anyway if you want you can destroy it and send it to the pits of hell itself I just wanted to try something different because I love Christmas songs their just so happy. Anyway it's probably reaaaallly crap so I'll probably just stick to writing. I can't wait to see the final lyrics, hopefully it will be finished before Christmas. Also please don't judge my bad singing

http://soundcloud.co...hearths-warming">http://soundcloud.co...hearths-warming

I always forget that you're all guys. you're the fifth or sixth person who's posted something with their face and/or voice, and I'm surprised they're a guy every time. (I always assume you're all 16 year old girls who live in the US, because that's who I normally hang out with online)

I always forget that you're all guys. you're the fifth or sixth person who's posted something with their face and/or voice, and I'm surprised they're a guy every time. (I always assume you're all 16 year old girls who live in the US, because that's who I normally hang out with online)

Well generally most Bronies are guys thought there are still very few Aussie people on Canterlot which makes me a bit sad though I don't really mind. It does get old on the internet when people hear my voice and ask if I'm Australian and then alllllll the consequent questions after that does get old fast though I have had some fun messing with peoples' minds.

For what it's worth, I thought what you have up so far is lovely.

I've actually been tempted to sing this myself, but I r teh nervus :C

Thanks that means quite a lot to me, most of my time spent working on it (an hour and half) was spent wondering if it was good enough and being all selfconscious and whatnot, even with anonymity I'm still selfconscious what's up with that? But post it anyway I'm sure it will be better than mine I really do suck at singing and have a crappy mic and couldn't be bothered messing around the audio besides removing white noise (I'm rambling aren't I?). Anyway post it I'll give you an internet cookie if you do :D

http://soundcloud.co...hearths-warming">http://soundcloud.co...hearths-warming

orson_welles_clap.gif

• Like 1

On the eleventh day of Hearth's Warming, ponies gave to me...

Eleven dresses tailored

Ten baked cupcakes

Nine mares a-prancing

Eight colts a-singing

Seven apple buckers

Six bestest friends

FIVE PINKIE PARTIIIIIES!

Four Parasprites

Three cutie marks

Two tortoise copters

And a dragon with a goatee

:kissy:

On the twelfth day of Hearth's Warming, ponies gave to me...

Twelve Mare-do-wells.

Eleven dresses tailored

Ten baked cupcakes

Nine mares a-prancing

Eight colts a-singing

Seven apple buckers

Six bestest friends

FIVE PINKIE PARTIIIIIES!

Four Parasprites

Three cutie marks

Two tortoise copters

And a dragon with a goatee

I tried my best, just not as creative as all of you.

Now for the surprise.

IF the song is complete, and you all are pleased, I will be making a sing-along of this. I'm currently composing the song itself, with sounds themed towards the show. (Squee, anyone?) If I could get complimentary singers to send their lines to my email, that would be great! My email is:

rainbowdashzx at gmail.com

(Anti-bot procedures)