Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

This picture is kind of weird. To quote my cousin, "You look like a boy!" Yeah, some kind of weird angling makes me look like I don't have... girl stuff. Yeah, the bat symbol is on the lenses of those glasses.

tumblr_m9qxv495SA1r43yeno1_500.jpg

You do look like a guy in this picture. Probably a combination of your haircut and the angle. I actually can see a few hints of girl stuff at the bottom of the picture, but only because I'm looking for it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-3801-0-29927000-1347381543_thumb.jp

post-3801-0-02897100-1347381547_thumb.jp

So, here's a few random pictures of me. I apologize for the horrible lighting. Maybe someday I'll post a picture where you can actually make out my facial features. Probably not though.

I also apologize for the small size. Open 'em in a new tab and they'll be normal sized. I'm still figuring out the weird 'attachments' system here.

Heh, heh. I so want to post here, but I dunno. I kind of like people not knowing what I look like. Like I'm Bat Man or something. x) Eventually though.

post-3801-0-29927000-1347381543_thumb.jp

post-3801-0-02897100-1347381547_thumb.jp

So, here's a few random pictures of me. I apologize for the horrible lighting. Maybe someday I'll post a picture where you can actually make out my facial features. Probably not though.

I also apologize for the small size. Open 'em in a new tab and they'll be normal sized. I'm still figuring out the weird 'attachments' system here.

Awesome Hair!! :-o I want it, cut it off and give it to me.....please? :-( (No one can resist a Fluttershy...heh.)

Heh, heh. I so want to post here, but I dunno. I kind of like people not knowing what I look like. Like I'm Bat Man or something. x) Eventually though.

Awesome Hair!! :-o I want it, cut it off and give it to me.....please? :-( (No one can resist a Fluttershy...heh.)

Heh, thanks. :)

I'm quite fond of my hair, but it's a PAIN to deal with. Hence the hat. Before I discovered the joys of hat wearing my hair was a constant snarly mess. Now it's actually gotten way better. Just because I wear hats.

Archived