27 members have voted

1. 1. Who is best pet?

• Owlowiscious
    • Opalescense
    • Angel
    • Winona
    • Gummy
    • Tank

Angel-Bunny! He's so dark and almost sinister at times... I'd love to see his character explored more.

Anyone else notice that we've seen glimpses of the others but we've not seen Tank since May the Best Pet Win?

Poor Winona. :sleep:

She really needs to appear more...

If I cared about animals at all, and if I liked dogs, and if real dogs looked and acted like Winona, and I wasn't allergic to them, I could imagine thinking about getting a dog.

Huh, I think that is the second closest I have ever gotten to getting a pet.

If I cared about animals at all, and if I liked dogs, and if real dogs looked and acted like Winona, and I wasn't allergic to them, I could imagine thinking about getting a dog.

Huh, I think that is the second closest I have ever gotten to getting a pet.

My experiance is you have a 50/50 chance of getting a real son of a... well... yeah... I had one dog, a German shepherd who was as good as she could be, now I have a Chihuahua who keeps me constantly cleaning up where he marks his territory... though in his defence he's also the most dedicated animal I've ever seen! (though he has a temper...) Still... never again...

There's this phrase that I used to hear growing up as a warning...something to the effect of "beware the man who doesn't like children or dogs".

The point being that...I'm not really sure but the implication was that there was something wrong with him. I've never been clear if I needed to like both or just one to not be creepy.

It has haunted me somewhat since the dog thing totally applies.

There's this phrase that I used to hear growing up as a warning...something to the effect of "beware the man who doesn't like children or dogs".

The point being that...I'm not really sure but the implication was that there was something wrong with him. I've never been clear if I needed to like both or just one to not be creepy.

It has haunted me somewhat since the dog thing totally applies.

Bah, just embrace the dark side! I openly admit to being Chaotic-Evil. ;)

In general I like dogs, but I in general do not like gremlins (kids) because they're just one big ball of screaming, trouble, and expense (from birth all the way till they move out, Proud to say I dont plan to ever have kids)

I love kids, and I am so glad that there are three locally that have adopted me as an uncle. I'm almost as excited to be a father one day as I am to eventually be a husband. Playing small games, or reading stories, or just sitting next to each other while watching fun animated movies is wonderful. But teaching them stuff is the best! Regarding the spock comment (on a different thread), I taught them rock-paper-scissors-lizzard-spock just to get the adults around them to do double takes.

hi hi

I cant predict who'll win, but I think we all know which pet isn't going to win... :P

owlowicious? ah non, he's my second favorite D: by an extremly small margin at that

my poor owl :cry: