Derpderp. Hi! 83

Lloxie

About myself.: Aside from being both an avid brony and furry (what am I, a masochistic hate-magnet?), I also play tabletop RPG games from a company called White Wolf. (Specifically, I'm currently in an Exalted campaign and a Mage campaign) I'm also studying computer programming in college, although it's been a bumpy on-and-off ride and there's no telling when I'll graduate. I'm a nerd, through-and-through. If I had to compare myself to any of our beloved ponies, you could say I'm a cross between Twilight and Pinkie around my friends, or Twilight and Fluttershy around strangers. My friends, however, love to call me Derpy, which I suppose fits as well, since I am rather absent-minded and, well, derpy. :P

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: From another member, who is also a member of another (non-pony-related) forum I'm on.

How did you became a fan of FiM?: MAGIC.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Fluttershy

I've been a pony-obsessed individual for the past year or so now. Even if I had nothing against it, I wasn't especially interested in checking out FIM until halfway through the first season. Finally, one day, I was bored and decided to check it out. Next thing I know, I'd watched the entire season and was going crazy waiting for new episodes. (I watched the pilot multiple times- those first two episodes continue to be two of my favorites! <3)

After season one ended, I broke down and started reading fanfics, which is something I normally avoid. I'm very glad I did, and now I read them constantly. I spend large chunks of my time on FIMFiction and Equestria Daily. I've even started a couple stories of my own, including a Sliders crossover, hehe.

So anyway, yeah, I'm very obsessed with these pastel ponies. What can I say? I love cute things. <3

Outside of my bronyness (shup, it's a word now, CUS I SAID SO.), I'm also a furry. I now fully expect half of you to launch hate missiles at me while the other half glomp me while saying things like "YAY ANOTHER FURRY MURR NUZZLE ARF MEW etc."

...in the meantime, while the two said groups collide and render much of this place into a post-apocalyptic wasteland of mixed love and hate, it's a pleasure to meet the rest of you, however few of you there may be, and I look forward to checking this place out, and possibly joining in some pony roleplaying. :P

-edit- Oh yeah, and it is SO not fair making me have to pic a favorite pony. I went with Fluttershy because I suppose she is technically my favorite by a slim margin, BUT I LOVE THEM ALL, DIMMIT. D:

Edited by Lloxie

Aaaaand since I'm impatient to get started and need three posts, I guess I'll add a bit more about mahself. c:

When it comes to shipping, my favorite pairings are Twixie and Flutterdash. (Although honestly, Dash ships so well with anypony!)

I hated the Discord episodes. I hate Discord. Any of my fanfics either nullify or ignore those two episodes, unless they specifically involve doing something horrible to that abomination. (I have a story idea to write when I get around to it, in which Derpy takes a level in badass- I hope I can say that here, apologies if not- and whoops some Discord patootie across Equestria.)

On that note, here's my FIMFiction profile:

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Lloxie

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

*giggles and huggles Ash tightly* Yepples, finally decided to give the place a try. <^^> Oh and I'll reply to your last post in our discussion back on Furrie Haven later, been feeling under the weather today so my brain's kind of all "Bleeeergh", heh. x.x;

...on another note, any chance you might be interested in RPing sometime here wif meh? xp

I don't like Furries but I'm not the type who gives those who loves Furries a hard time. It's all about choice and respect. Please do drop by the chatroom if you are free. It's usually filled with the wackiest and lovable members of the forums. ;)

Welcome to canterlot. you'll have a wonderful time, I'm sure you'll find everypony to be very nice here and don't hesitate to ask for help with anything! as others may have, or will say there is an irc in the top right. it's the most active i've ever been on and suggest going there.

Also a heads up because artax will say something. "This site is run by furs"

*giggles and huggles Ash tightly* Yepples, finally decided to give the place a try. <^^> Oh and I'll reply to your last post in our discussion back on Furrie Haven later, been feeling under the weather today so my brain's kind of all "Bleeeergh", heh. x.x;

...on another note, any chance you might be interested in RPing sometime here wif meh? xp

No worries, I already told Kat she could lock the thread, that the bronies loved and tollerated all we could and left. I'll just C/P it somewhere on here, I'm sure a few other people might be interested in our mindless pony banter anyway ;)

I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Karis: I only have so much creativity, and right now It's being divided between "Nightmares" "Different Rainbows" and "The Spectrum of Magic" (with an occasional addition to "Obsession") all being MLP fanfics. (And quite honestly, I don't think any will be posted on here... All are PG/PG-13 rated (except Obsession which is R-rated for violence)) So I really dont have much left for RP. If you really want I might *try* to do a little here or there but it wont be my usual "I reply within 5 minutes of your last reply WHENEVER IT IS!!!"...

No worries, I already told Kat she could lock the thread, that the bronies loved and tollerated all we could and left. I'll just C/P it somewhere on here, I'm sure a few other people might be interested in our mindless pony banter anyway ;-)

WHAT?! >__< I don't WANT it locked! It's my thread and I sure as heck hope she doesn't lock it <__< I can't believe you did that. In any case, I can't seem to reach Haven right now... seems the site is down x.x

WHAT?! >__< I don't WANT it locked! It's my thread and I sure as heck hope she doesn't lock it <__< I can't believe you did that. In any case, I can't seem to reach Haven right now... seems the site is down x.x

I figured we'd move it over here where it's 100% safe. No worries about trolls or anti-brony sentiment here :D

I figured we'd move it over here where it's 100% safe. No worries about trolls or anti-brony sentiment here :D

We don't have to worry about that there, either. Plus, we might find more bronies or inspire people become a brony there! >>

Welcome to Canterlot, Lloxie!

It's good to see another enthusiastic individual join the community! :D

Thankies muchness! <^_^>

I don't understand why you'd be a hate magnet? You seem like a really nice person!

Hehe. Never hurts to be cautious. Some bronies are hypocritical furry-haters, sadly. Luckily, that doesn't seem to be the case here, so yay! <^^>

We don't have to worry about that there, either. Plus, we might find more bronies or inspire people become a brony there! >>

We already got actively flamed once, and at least one member has said he hates ponies, so....

Welcome!

Enjoyment is essential here! So just deal with it. :D

*giggles and enjoys* :B

We already got actively flamed once, and at least one member has said he hates ponies, so....

I'm not sure what you mean. Yeah, there are some definite non-bronies around, but so what? I don't know what "flames" you're talking about, Kat does a good job of generally keeping the place troll-free.

I'm not sure what you mean. Yeah, there are some definite non-bronies around, but so what? I don't know what "flames" you're talking about, Kat does a good job of generally keeping the place troll-free.

Like I said, Sid flamed us (and again, I apologize on his behalf)

Greetings! Welcome to our little corner of the Ponyverse! glad folks pointed you our way. :D I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) best place to start is the Getting Started section, If you have any questions though, just ask away!

Like I said, Sid flamed us (and again, I apologize on his behalf)

And like I said before, I don't know what you're talking about. <oO> Nothing he said seemed like flaming to me...

Greetings! Welcome to our little corner of the Ponyverse! glad folks pointed you our way. :D I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) best place to start is the Getting Started section, If you have any questions though, just ask away!

Thanks! <^^>