Thinking 'Inside The Chimney' - ChancellorPuddinghead

ChancellorPuddinghead

About myself.: I'm a devoted father of 2 daughters who plays Cardfight!! Vanguard - Yugioh and watches MLP!

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: My Little Brony

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Watched Show

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie

Wow I really like the format for the introduction posts - they really help you organize your thoughts! I've been posting on My Little Brony and a few other sites but I need a home forum with others who love this show and it's characters.

I'm HaouJudai on most online sites and am most interested in the community here. I'm not very good with the chan formats for forums so this one is much more user friendly for me.

Fortunately for me my 2 wonderful daughters loaded me up during the christmas holiday with MLP items to include shirts and my own Pinkie Pie figure!

I hope to be able to contribute in some small way to your board here. I do have a question I hope someone can point me in the right direction about.

Over on My Little Brony in the 'know your meme' section they are showing a twitter feed with donations from bronies. I want in on that! Can someone educate me on that effort?

*Oh I found out about the donation efforts - it was the http://humblebronybundle.blogspot.com/ donation effort - very nice!

• Like 1

Welcome to Canterlot, oh Chancellor!

Give both your daughters a huge high five on my behalf for getting you in on this great show!

I'm Tenkan, and I sure am glad to see an intellectual like yourself join the community.

On a side note, I'm sorry to say that I don't know anything about the donations.

In any case, have fun! I'll see you around the forum. :D

• Like 1

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :-o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Oh I've been seeing your posts all over the site - I have been seeing a lot of your signature block - when I saw you had posted here I assumed I was in trouble. :sad:

But I did actually read the rules - My Pinkie-like spontaneous personality to leap in and become active has gotten me into trouble one time too many! :P

If you (or anyone) sees me un-intentionally violating a board guideline please don't hesitate to point it out to me - I will correct it immediately! :halo:

Thank you! I notice that you have Photo Finish in your signature. I think she reminds me of Lady Gaga. I love that character!

I can see that. I hope you enjoy my portrayal of her, too. :)

She's actually based on Anna Wintour, former editor in chief of the famous fashion magazine Vogue. Knowing stuff like that makes me feel old. :P

I saw the title and had to post... It makes me laugh every time. Good to see someone so cheerful!

Thank you! I like the name you chose too! I have a really sweet image of rarity and sweetiebelle - it came from deviant art

http://fc00.devianta...ink-d3enez1.jpg

I'm thinking about having this framed and hang it up as art!

Oh I've been seeing your posts all over the site - I have been seeing a lot of your signature block - when I saw you had posted here I assumed I was in trouble. :sad:

But I did actually read the rules - My Pinkie-like spontaneous personality to leap in and become active has gotten me into trouble one time too many! :P

If you (or anyone) sees me un-intentionally violating a board guideline please don't hesitate to point it out to me - I will correct it immediately! :halo:

Nahh, you didn't break any rules, she is just giving you all the relevant links in case you needed to know anything. :) If you have any questions though, please ask away! :D

I think it's a fairly save bet that he's based on Karl Lagerfeld.

*places bet* WINS!!!! http://blog.fashioli...ld_1396061c.jpg

Wow! How awesome is that?

Pretty Awesome!!!! http://upload.wikime...na_Wintour2.jpg

One last one - What about DJ Pon3? :D Sapphire Shores? ;-)

Wow. That's a really good portrayal of the two characters in human form. o_o

I am keeping my eye out to see if that artist does all the ponies - that art is classic! It really is on another level!! ;-)