New Years Resolutions

AznAxis

I'm going to try to start selling my work more seriously- actually stock my etsy on a regular basis, work even when I don't feel totally inspired to do so, hit more conventions, be uh... better about finishing commissions.

That's really all. Being a big kid is hard work :scream:

Draw something, every day. And to actually finish what I start! I hate it when I start something but give up early.

Wow, I am the exact opposite. When I was training in martial arts, the instructor would ask us: "what is the hardest part of improving in Kuk Sool?" and the answer was "Showing up."

Once I have broken the inertia of hanging out at my computer, everything becomes easier.

For me, the resolution of "practice guitar everyday" would not be half as effective as "Take the guitar out of its case several times per week". Once it is in my hands, I might go several hours with it. Unfortunately, I need to keep in in my case whenever I am not using it to protect it from low humidity. So it is not as simple as just grabbing it.

Guest HipsterRarity

More exercise, more singing, more friends, more parties, moving into a new location... more art! Oh my, it's going to be a rather busy 2012. Should be fantastic!

Once I have broken the inertia of hanging out at my computer, everything becomes easier.

^ Wise man.

Over here I'll try to actually finish everything I'm starting. I have many motivations and/or passions, always burst into doing awesome stuff with/for/on it, and I - most of the time - give up, thinking I'll never succeed in doing something nice.

"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult."

- Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Stack serious money, get a place outta my grandparents house, get a job and restart life on MY terms. I also plan on surviving the extinction level event. May Celestia sing a burial song for the world, for here I stand with knowledge, wisdom and understanding. And I will NOT go down quietly.