New Episode Names (16 & 17)

Aaaand another synopsis update for Hearts and Hooves, this one which changes things quite a bit.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders create a strong love potion in the hopes of making Miss Cheerilee and Big Macintosh fall in love, but when they discover the serious side effects of their concoction, they quickly regret their actions.

I guess Fluttermac fans can breathe a sigh of relief now :smug:

I think this "synopsis" is from the same source that said that the Sisterhooves Social was an event organised by Sweetie Belle herself. I don't think it's entirely reliable. I hope it isn't, because this feels like it's diluting the quality of the episode already. I'm sure it'll still be good either way, though.

I really hope Hearts and Hooves actually ends well. I find shipping cute at times but seriously, I would love to see a proper canon couple. In addition, I love Big Mac and would love to see an episode where he gets great backstory. However, looking forward so much to Read it and Weep.

Because some people like to keep away from spoilers until the episode airs. So, there's kind of an unspoken 'rule' that only spoilers not under spoiler tags are allowed in the episode topic.

But if they want to avoid spoilers shouldn't they know to just not look at this topic at all?

Hearts and Hooves got an update in the form of teaser pictures, but to get them, you have to play this game.

Or click the spoiler link below, that works too.

Capture.PNG

1.jpg

2.PNG

3.PNG

AMGFKDGJDFSLKH:JD:SFG

Even though it looks like it'll end in some disaster ( like any other plan masterminded by the CMC ), I still d'awww

Is it okay to come out of the spoiler tags now or uh

AMGFKDGJDFSLKH:JD:SFG

Even though it looks like it'll end in some disaster ( like any other plan masterminded by the CMC ), I still d'awww

Is it okay to come out of the spoiler tags now or uh

I think we were clear from spoiler tags long ago.

That pic of Cherilee and Mac is ridiculously cute.

Okay, it looks like the love potion thing is confirmed, then. Oh well. It still does look pretty awesome.

My money is still on Cheerilee and Big Macintosh becoming a long-term thing, even after the latest Cutie Mark Disaster has passed. It's not like it'll affect the show much anyway.

Also, the screenshot of the Crusaders looking at the potion glasses seems to imply that they've somehow mixed it up themselves, without Zecora being involved. That's good, because I really don't think Zecora would help them with that (except possibly on Trollestia's orders), and Apple Bloom has learned her lesson about stealing Zecora's herbs. Maybe they got the recipe from that book on the right of the shot.

I think I'm misunderstanding what you mean by preppy, because I wouldn't consider Cheerilee preppy...

I always see Cheerilee as somepony who was a total party gal growing up and had to learn maturity and some hard life lessons in order to do what she does now so well.

Also, the screenshot of the Crusaders looking at the potion glasses seems to imply that they've somehow mixed it up themselves, without Zecora being involved. That's good, because I really don't think Zecora would help them with that (except possibly on Trollestia's orders), and Apple Bloom has learned her lesson about stealing Zecora's herbs. Maybe they got the recipe from that book on the right of the shot.

I dunno, I could totally see Zecora helping out if the CMC gave her a good enough story to do it.

Read it and Weep's got a teaser clip up over here. No dialogue, but it kinda reveals pretty much why Dash would take a sudden interest to books. Maybe.

My excitement for this episode has just shot through the roof.

It also pleases me to know Indiana Jones references continue for yet another generation.