New Episode Names (16 & 17)

I'm gussing they meant "peppy."

yea this

I always see Cheerilee as somepony who was a total party gal growing up and had to learn maturity and some hard life lessons in order to do what she does now so well.

I dislike this theory simply because its really hard for me to see a party gal moving into the dowdy, relatively dull world of teaching

Well ya, maybe in the past. But what you just described is called growing up. :P

i prefer "jaded"

I dislike this theory simply because its really hard for me to see a party gal moving into the dowdy, relatively dull world of teaching

Also seen her as still fun loving and all. She teaches because she truly cares about the future of foals, but she has that fun, adventurous side too. At least that is how I would play it (and Eighties Cheerilee is head-canon to me). :P

Also seen her as still fun loving and all. She teaches because she truly cares about the future of foals, but she has that fun, adventurous side too. At least that is how I would play it (and Eighties Cheerilee is head-canon to me). :P

well I guess you're entitled to your take

I like the thought of her becoming more and more jaded with life but still having to keep up appearances and by extension her enthusiasm.

my fave scene of her was in S2EP1 where while watching the CMC fight she was shaking her head and letting out a huge mental sigh before composing herself

Fillies and Gentlecolts:

HERE is the ultimate spoiler for Episode 17;

(WARNING: DO NOT LOOK if you absolutely want to wait till the ep is broadcast this Saturday)

iTunes DERPED and the MLP FiM Ep "Hearts and Hooves" has already been posted on YouTube!

I'm not going to post the link here (might get it trouble if I did) but you can find it easily with a search on YouTube!