Usernames and OC's

SirShadowdeath

The OC I spent the most time fleshing out was named Kolemenos after my favorite character in the book "The long walk".

"Weesh" is both recent (I discovered the comic AFTER I stopped RPing) and a departure from my all my normal usernames. Why did I create my first new internet name in 8 years? Good question. I am not sure.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to go by "DarkYoshi" for a few things and actually started here with that name. I frequent the irc and had been going by the name I have now for awhile as it was the same as the OC I eventually submitted to the board. To keep things less confusing, I had my board name changed to what it is now.

I have a sneaking suspicion that I have one of the longest usernames here. XD Anyway, CircePonyDemigoddess is based off of the original name for my Pony OC, Savory Spell. This was before I learned that Celestia is the one and only divine entity in all of the pony-verse. ^^; Still, I'm fond of it and even if I could change it, I don't believe I would. *smiles*

My ponyname since, well, I guess technically joining the MLParena officially in 2007, has been Flutterscotch. It was never really my ponysona, but if I had to describe what Flutterscotch would look like it was really just the pony Butterscotch (who was the pony that got me back into collecting in 1995 or 1996, I just found her one day and decided to re-collect the ponies that I had as a kid.)

mlp-butterscotch.jpg

as a Flutter Pony

ifrosedust.gif

It's just a name I use to collect all my MLP stuff in one place. I apped "her" for the purposes of this board for on RP where we were supposed to play ourselves, but that was just for the lols. But I don't really consider her my ponysona, nor do I feel like I need a ponysona.

I thought about making a Griffon named Lucan on these boards, but I'm unsure. If I make a Lucan character, it won't be for crossover - I am not making any characters for that! Or RPing in any of those RPs, either.

Why are people so disparaging of the crossover RP section? You can still RP as ponies, In Equestria, With the mane cast. Under mostly-canon rules, but then you can throw in whatever else you want without having to have ultra approval and arguments of it being entered into the mane canon. It doesn't necessarily mean that you HAVE to bring in other characters from another show/universe/work.