Usernames and OC's

SirShadowdeath

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My username is based on my real name, and I made a "ponysona" with that name, for comedic purposes mostly (like dressing him up as the medic of TF2). He's not at all intended for fanfiction or RP.

There is a trend though that lots of users name their first RP OC after their username (if it fits the naming regulations), I noticed. ^^

I use korok132 for everything. No really, everything. If you ever see a dude around with my name, give me a shout, say you're from Canterlot. If I have no idea what you're talking about, then it's an imposter, and those are never fun.

I've had thoughts of making an OC named Korok (obviously not for pony-related RPs (unless it's a "human meets ponies" type dealie)) but so far he's never existed outside of mah bhraenz.

Also apparently, after I came up with my name, I realized that there is a species in Wind Waker called the Koroks. Whoops.

Lucan was the name of my first RP character - no, he wasn't pony related.

Usually I use the username 00lucan00 due to habit, but I rarely go through with the name Lucan. The zeros represent nothingness, spaces. 00Lucan00 is basically the same as Lucan and can be read either way (I encourage reading it as "Lucan," but I usually say "Zero-Zero Lucan Zero-Zero," since I normally say the username when telling people irl to add me to their friend's list).

I thought about making a Griffon named Lucan on these boards, but I'm unsure. If I make a Lucan character, it won't be for crossover - I am not making any characters for that! Or RPing in any of those RPs, either.

My name has both my first name, and my OC's first name...:)

Funny thing is, I didn't intend to call my OC Colton...I was just looking for a play on words when I made my username..

Ya know 'Colt' 'Colton' that sort of thing...

So for me it wasn't planned that way, but it happened :D

Angie is just short for Angela, which is my real name. normally I don't use my name in a user name, but something possessed me to do so this time. Cakes was just thrown onto the end because every username has to sound at least a bit stupid

Guest EoLPinkie

Angie is just short for Angela, which is my real name. normally I don't use my name in a user name, but something possessed me to do so this time. Cakes was just thrown onto the end because every username has to sound at least a bit stupid

But... But... Cake is never stupid!

132600608398s.png

I use Centauri for everywhere, so feel free to give me a shout. If I'm not Centauri, I have numbers at the end. My OC ponies are normally based off characters from stories I've written (Cellar Cask/Woodcutter) and put a bit more backstory to, so I don't think there'll be a Centauri-pony out there.

[OOContext: featherquill! Did you just ninja me?!]

Just wondering, is everyone (or mostly everyone) here have a username based on a personal OC? Because I have an OC, but my username is in no way related.

Well, not a pony, but yes, "Ashton" is an OC of mine from another genre that I was using so much on so many sites that I just adopted it as my full internet name (Yes, there are 3 parts to it, no I'm not telling what they all are because I just know you'll all run to Google! ;) ) On the other paw, I do have one string of names, mostly related to google or random stuff I dont care if ties into my 'net "life" that is NOT and OC and it just two Japanese words (I'm also a light otaku). Though over all most of my stuff is 'Ashton' or some variant of it (and yes, if anyone's curious, I will answer to that name IRL, actually prefer it to my real name...)

I had just finished Dawn of War: Retribution at the time I signed onto Canterlot (then Equestria.Electronook). There is a Captain Diomedes in the Space Marine campaign, which is what I went with. I also ended up basing my first OC on the name. I at first regretted my decision because the name was not pony at all, but it kind of stuck with the Canterlot crowd and so here I am.