• Rarity
    • Rainbow dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Derpy hooves/ditzy doo
    • DJ pon-3/vinyl scratch
    • Octavia
    • Other (PLEASE STATE IN COMMENTS)

Hey there fellow bronies! Well its been a while since I posted a new topic so here have a random poll. Now I think this will be very interesting although I know theres about FIFTY THOUSAND more of these but I'm bored so here you go. Oh and I'm votin and the results will be showed on brony chatter Named THE BEST PONY RESULTS. We will see you later and good luck. :)

*ahem*

chart1.png

n=9015

Credit to: CoderBrony, http://www.herdcensus.com/

For me (and seemingly most other ponies) It is Twi. She is awesome.

I feel that the "Other" option is not a good option, in any poll like this. It does not refer to a specific Pony but a collection of Ponies. "Other" could refer to, but is not limited to: Lyra, Bon Bon, Zecroa, Berry Punch, or even misconstrued as an "OC Pony".

Personally, I love Sweetie Belle. She is the paramount of cuteness at everything she does! Even just walking with her little, white legs is adorable!

Instead of 3 votes can I just give all three to Rainbow Dash? ;)

As if people hadn't guessed by my avi and sig, yes, Dash is best Pony in my book. (Though I seem to have a radically different interpretation of her --- Very strong and arrogant shell/farse, hiding a very insecure, sad, and lonely pony inside (as seen in glimpses in Sonic Rainboom and Best Pet (when she is trapped in the gorge)))