Buxy's Adoptables and Requests! -closed-

buxy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello B uxy! First off your art is amazing! *fidgets* Would you mind terribly drawing an OC for me please, if you are too busy I completely understand. It was sooo hard to decide, but I eventually settled on River my insane earth pony.

Name: Erigeron maniopotamicus -- Mad-River Fleabane or River for short.

Profile: http://i.canterlot.com/E

Activity: Well he is literally insane so you can have fun with it! If you want to have something having to do with his plants, or him freaking out about some delusion. The app has the general ideas of his delusions.

Thank you in advance, even if you can't get to him! :lol:

~Sage AkA Freddie Freewings

Your stuff is awsome as always Buxy :P

Heres my request

Character name: Sunny Psyche

Description/profile link: Ihttp://therainbowtroll.deviantart.com/ ... /#/d3fcjev

Activity depicted: Cuddling with Gryffen

Hello B uxy! First off your art is amazing! *fidgets* Would you mind terribly drawing an OC for me please, if you are too busy I completely understand. It was sooo hard to decide, but I eventually settled on River my insane earth pony.

Name: Erigeron maniopotamicus -- Mad-River Fleabane or River for short.

Profile: http://i.canterlot.com/E

Activity: Well he is literally insane so you can have fun with it! If you want to have something having to do with his plants, or him freaking out about some delusion. The app has the general ideas of his delusions.

Thank you in advance, even if you can't get to him! :)

~Sage AkA Freddie Freewings

Thanks guys! I added you both to the list. It's been a crazy busy week, but I'll have things up soon!

Oh, i hate to request, feels like i need to give you some thing.

So only if you have the time look at this, i don't want to over work you... And it's not like i need to get this done... just be nice...

So ya. here is my megaspell wasteland sniper pony, from the ever winter of wasteland Staillongrad.

Name: Tihar (The word Tihar (âøхðрь) means "silent one")

Profile: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1789=5

Activity: at a camp fire keeping warm in the ever winter of the wasteland Staillongrad.

and here is a huge bag of things that may help you: 1 2 the outfit he has if.. if you need more have me know, but like i say you don't have to do this... sounds like a tone of work.

Just skip me for others, no need for me to hold up some one else form getting some thing.. oh feel free to add what ever you want to pic, just standing at a campfire sounds boring.

But thinks for your time in reading this, and if you have time working on my request. Oh and for fun here is think you in Russian! ôуüðю, чтþ òы! (dumayu, chto vy !)

I'm pretty sure I have everyone on the list now, and I have a few underway. I'm picking away bit by bit, and I'm hoping to have something to show for it to you guys this week. Also....

hey Buxy are you still taking requests?

I'll take yours, and then I'm going to temporarily close the list until I finish the ones I currently have! I'm not closing permanent, or, honestly, for very long. I just want to get through what I have so far, and then I'll be ready for more!

Somehow I missed responding to this, omg I'm sorry!

Is that evil-looking Urf Poneh still up for adoption? I think he'll make an interesting character to RP as.

He is most certainly available! Just give me a couple of days to get you a nicely cleaned up version of the drawing and he's all yours!

Is that evil-looking Urf Poneh still up for adoption? I think he'll make an interesting character to RP as.

He is most certainly available! Just give me a couple of days to get you a nicely cleaned up version of the drawing and he's all yours!

That'll give me a couple days to develop a character around his design. :)

And the delay is perfectly fine, it's not like it's a big deal or anything.

I'm pretty sure I have everyone on the list now, and I have a few underway. I'm picking away bit by bit, and I'm hoping to have something to show for it to you guys this week. Also....
hey Buxy are you still taking requests?

I'll take yours, and then I'm going to temporarily close the list until I finish the ones I currently have! I'm not closing permanent, or, honestly, for very long. I just want to get through what I have so far, and then I'll be ready for more!

don't be sorry! Can you draw Bolt for me? viewtopic.php?f=32&t=198 Thanks icon_arrow.gif !

AWWWWRIIIIGHT Here's a couple more. Gettin' all fancy up in this piece tonight.

Erigeron maniopotamicu, aka Mad-River Fleabane aka River (for short) for Pony_Sage

18etc7.png

Wherein I go crazy elaborate for Doc Hoof with Ember Heart

35a199d.png

Magic is fun to draw.

Also, I'm not just skipping Dusty's request, I'm just waiting on some more info :geek:

So, next, Bolt! Or, of course, Tihar, if Dusty gets back to me first.

Buxy may I adopt that bad ass Griffin design of yours? *_*

Of course! The clean version of the drawing will be on its way to you shortly :P

Looks like it's about time for me to get round two of adoptables ready to rock.

And here's Bolt for RCTwilightSparkle, super adorable and fun to draw!

14mxtf7.png

BAM. Last one done, and I'll be reopening for another 5 requests. I feel five at a time is a solid work order, considering how crazy busy my life has suddenly gotten. Also updating the adoptables with three new ponies, and cleaning up the first post a bit.