What little things would you like to see in the future?

Ashton

Yes, more griffons, it'd be nice to see more griffons.

Lyra making more appearances would be nice, but probably not speaking.

More of the mane six's parents, and scootaloo's parents.

Zecora always speaks in rhyme, but do other zebras?

Celestia having a kid? Not gonna happen, she's a princess, she has a country to run, students to teach, etc.

But cameo appearances ought to happen more often. Trixie, Gilda, the Wonderbolts.

And the Cakes should be seen carrying.their babies around whenever they make appearances.

Wonderbolts posters would be really neat, just as an homage of some sort...

Berry punch drinking too much cider.

Fluttershy with more screentime *grumble grumble*

More guys with line? Especially Big Macintosh.

Hm... Weird moment's with Dr Whooves... A: Him walking up to his tardis, and when it cuts back to him, its gone =P B: he's walking away awkwardly from... himself.... AKA: he met himself and walked away to avoid 'spoilers'... C: A british accent!

some back story to scootaloo woudl be nice...

Hm... Weird moment's with Dr Whooves... A: Him walking up to his tardis, and when it cuts back to him, its gone =P B: he's walking away awkwardly from... himself.... AKA: he met himself and walked away to avoid 'spoilers'... C: A british accent!
Yeah, Doctor Whooves should have more appearances.

Maybe his TARDIS can still hide, which is why we've never seen it. :!:

Seeing two incarnations interact would be fun.

LAWSUIT! :roll:

• Soarin' and Spitfire - Preferably without the uniforms
  • More scenes of Lyra and BonBon together (cuz' in my head canon, they truly are a couple)
  • More family relations of the mane six - Especially those whom we have seen no family for yet.
  • Other griffons and other zebras
  • Berry Punch with her canon sister and fanon daughter together in the background
  • Smartypants sitting in the library somewhere
  • Scoot's home

• Soarin' and Spitfire - Preferably without the uniforms
  • More scenes of Lyra and BonBon together (cuz' in my head canon, they truly are a couple)
  • More family relations of the mane six - Especially those whom we have seen no family for yet.
  • Other griffons and other zebras
  • Berry Punch with her canon sister and fanon daughter together in the background
  • Smartypants sitting in the library somewhere
  • Scoot's home

You wanna see naked ponies...seriously though, I want some Scootaloo answers...home (or lack of), family (or lack of)

I'd like some more explanation on Celestia and Luna...a glimpse into the past that doesn't have the Mane Six dominating it?

You wanna see naked ponies...seriously though, I want some Scootaloo answers...home (or lack of), family (or lack of)

I'd like some more explanation on Celestia and Luna...a glimpse into the past that doesn't have the Mane Six dominating it?

Agreed... the show needs more naked ponies...

And back to seriousness, Yes on Scootaloo, and yes on more information about the princesses ... like where the F did they come from?

Yes, in smexy pinup art no less, but some clothes works better for that.

You brought it up. :P

(Yes I am being silly :D )

Yes, in smexy pinup art no less, but some clothes works better for that.

Go to DA and search "Spitfire Pinup" or "Spifire REA" some great stuff there ;)

Hey, dont look at me like that, I'm a furry, I have an excuse! lol :D

hmmm...

• Some other species walking around in the BG would be cool... not so many as to be silly, but occasional griffons and perhaps zebras would be interesting...
  • Posters. For whatever. Wonderbolts, Magic shows, even just posters like NyanDash ones.
  • As was said before, Dr Whooves wandering around would be cool. Perhaps trotting quickly with Ditzy trying to keep up? Or perhaps muttering about pears or the lack of fishfingers.
  • Evidence of Twilight's other reports to the princess would be cool. She makes a lot of them, so her preparing them would be sweet...
  • Pegasus working in the sky with clouds. Or even just ponies working on the ground, hauling things around. Even if they are non-nonsensical.
  • Other ponies in the library, borrowing books... Twilight would be a scary librarian.
  • Other ponies buying things in Sugar Cube Corner

Hey, dont look at me like that, I'm a furry, I have an excuse! lol :D

*sigh*

I am disappoint. So much for trying to convince other Bronies that we are not big evil scary monsters.

• More basic interactions with backround ponies. (Like asking for directions and such)
  • More references ot real life things. (Much like the reference in the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000)
  • More posters. (Trixie, Wonderbolts, some Fashion shows, etc)
  • Rarity's clothes on background ponies. (Depends on the place / occasion, though.)
  • More awesome faces that they make! (Much like the crying face of Rainbow Dash in the newest episode)
  • Episodes involving all of the Mane6 more.
  • Great background music that fits the scenes.
  • A different credits song
  • A new intro. (Very big, but very minor on it's effect of the show itself)
  • More Celestia appearances (If need be, of course)
  • More music scenes! (My PMVs could use more of Pinkie's drumming, or Trumpt, and maybe Rainbow Dash on a sweet guitar.)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.